Hi sleep bye sleep

Reaction score
So, a while ago I made a thread here saying I would need to go inactive and do something about my sleep, so I fixed it and came back.
But now that weird shit is back, no rhythm in my heartbeats, waking up a few minutes after I fall asleep and I have to pee all the time, so, I won't be playing that much for a while, cya ;)

Reaction score
Bye Phillip, i hope you're sweeeping problem gets better! No seriously i really hope you get better! At the end of the day health is more important than Perp.nope PERP is life. Hope to see you around soon mate!

Reaction score
I'd recommend that you take drugs so you can sleep better. You can ask the dude under the bridge for some pills, dude.

Reaction score
Similar issue here.

Don't feel the need for sleeping at any point, though I can fall asleep just normally at any given moment.
Can stay awake up to 10PM the next morning, meaning I can accidentally be awake during the night.
Neither can I feel like shit when waking up after having only slept for 1-8 hours, feel normal and nothing else really happens.
My pulse is really weak too.

Go seek a doctor m8.

Speaking of time, I'm going to head to bed now.

Reaction score
You probably broke your body clock while I have a idea of what a body clock is i do not have the detailed solution to it. The Body clock is basically the times your body works differently so your pulse can get slower and faster. If you break it the only solution I can think of is train it back to normal times Im no expert on it but you should bring it up with a doctor they can help you if it is your body clock.

Im no expert but retraining a body clock is hard best of luck to you if it is the problem.

Reaction score
Philip I hope you get better soon, and please, stop sending me weird pics on Snapchat. Thank you.

Reaction score
Fuck doctors if it's to do with stress go to the top and see a bloody psychologist or one of them sleep therapists or some shit. If your profile age isn't lying and you're 13 then I would have told my mum and she would just fix it for me.

Reaction score
On a serious note here, I have basically the same problem, I get around 3-5hrs of sleep every day which makes me sick sometimes. I sometimes get no sleep due to stress and my parents think I'm jacking it :booty:

Kay

Reaction score
My cousin had the exact same thing.
The doctor said the name but it was very long. Started with STA... Not sure.
But what he made my cousin do was go to your local Hospital and take it to the lab to do testing. Once a couple of hours had gone past they came back with the results and said he had something wrong with his stamina or something , He didn't have enough iron
In his body which made him do this.

But with the bladder I don't know you may have a bladder as small as a squirrel lol.. But seriously. Get to the doctor if you want to sleep better

And BTW don't take pills that you don't think are right for you. Just relax yourself and drink warm stuff *Mum always says that to me lol*

Good Luck man!
Kind Regards
Cainey

Reaction score
There's a morphine based cough medicine you can get perscriptions for in Sweden. I took it once and I've never slept better :booty: