Bye sleep

Reaction score
Alright, I don't know what this actually is, but I won't be on until I've got this issue with myself fixed.
So basically when I try to sleep, I can't and when I actually manage to fall askeep I just wake up and have to go to the toilet and do n.1, also I never want to eat anything even though I feel really hungry.

This might be goodbye for a while, hope everyone has a good time, seeya!

Reaction score
smoke some weed before you go bed, it helps you get to sleep better and helps you maintain sleep. Works for me

Last edited:
Reaction score
Things you might have:

1. You're pregnant
2. You've got Lyme Disease
3.Your symptoms are all related to either"Cotard’s Syndrome" or "Porphyria Pemphigus " or even "Pseudomyxoma Inomatosis".
4. Stress? Gastrointestinal problems? Hormone issues?
5. You're in love

Reaction score
I know how you feel buddy (Atleast almost).

Around 2 years ago, i was being casted for some TV series shizzle. I was constantly being called in every week and sometimes 2 times a week. So i had to figure out some way to get all the way over to a city pretty far away, then also figure out how i would get back again. This went on for over 4 months.

This had a serious effect on my health. I was so happy that i was 50/50 on getting this head-role in a TV show that would be casted all around the country. But at the same time i was so scared, and i didnt know why. I had a constant fear that my life would turn to shit if i got this role. Because of this, i started doubting myself, and what i was able to do.

One day, when i got called up for a casting, they told me that i was going to have to stay at one of the casters house overnight, so we could work for 2 straight days. When i went to sleep that night, i couldnt sleep. I was shaking, sweating, crying and all these things were happening to me. And it didnt make any sense to me, why this was happening. I did manage to fall asleep after over 5 hours into the night. I ended out getting almost no sleep, and being completely shit the next day.

Even after i went back home, and everything was supposed to be back to normal, i couldnt sleep. And i was panicking constantly. This went on for around a year, where i was almost feeling like a little baby who couldnt sleep (Which made me feel like a little bitch, and not making matters better whatsoever).

Till this day, i still have some sort of panics when i try to sleep sometimes, but im doing almost as good as before now.

Conclusion: In my case, it was probably caused by stress and the constant expectations that was put onto me. Maybe you might have been under stress recently? Or have you felt bad for a while?

I hope you get better soon buddy, and remember, im always here if you need to talk to someone.

Reaction score
Get well soon, come back when you can.
And, I am also taking a break. This stress on me isn't good, and I need to take a small break.

Reaction score
Sad to hear this but do you have a mouse or a cock? If you have a cock then play a game with it

CgqiMxg.jpg

jSR7wAi.jpg

Reaction score
I hope you get back to normal soon buddy!
If you can't go to sleep it could be Insomnia
If you have insomnia, you may:

• find it difficult to fall asleep
  • lie awake for long periods at night
  • wake up several times during the night
  • wake up early in the morning and not be able to get back to sleep
  • not feel refreshed when you get up
  • find it hard to nap during the day, despite feeling tired
  • feel tired and irritable during the day and have difficulty concentrating

Reaction score
Update, have barely slept in about 1 week, sorry if I post stupid things on the forums, my brain is about to melt.

Reaction score
Update, have barely slept in about 1 week, sorry if I post stupid things on the forums, my brain is about to melt.
It has happened to me before, mate. Stop drinking Soda, stop eating for like 2 hours, dont drink anything for 2 hours, take some melatonin, and then head to bed.
You'll sleep like a baby.

Reaction score
Okey enough with these "internet doctors", the only way to figure out whats wrong is to see a doctor, but probably a psychologist. Do it as soon as possible for your own sake and the you dont need to worry about what might be "wrong" with you, and get rid if the stress.

xoxo licensed nurse with insomnia.

Deleted member 1235

If this lack of sleep is having an adverse effect on your weight (I.e loosing lots) then PM me, I've went through and currently still am with something very similar to what you're describing.