Hi There!

Hi There!!! wooooo alright an introduction about myself well here it goes!

Name's Mike, short for Michael as you may have guessed, I'm 15 years old I'm from a beautiful island called Malta. Garry's Mod is easily my all-time favourite video-game. It's where I spend some of my free-time. Other than that, I skate (I'm quite good at it), I'm a sprinter, Grade B+ student and working out is a part of my life as well.

I'm the Apple-kinda-guy. No hate against Window-Users (3/4th of you if not more use Windows) but I don't get along with the system anyway longer after I got myself a MacBook Air. I also own an iPhone 4s. I guess PERP is kinda my thing. I like the whole crafting system and I've come to figure this server has a big range of customisation and that's exactly what I'd love to see!

I hope I get to meet some of you in-game ~ Until then, Rock on and be awesome!

~ Mike

Reaction score
Malta, that reminds me of a video. "The Italian man who went to Malta" check it up on Youtube. Welcome to our server, hope to see you alot more ingame. You seem like a cool guy from what i can read, as i said. WELCOME! :)

GhostFanta said:
Malta, that reminds me of a video. "The Italian man who went to Malta" check it up on Youtube. Welcome to our server, hope to see you alot more ingame. You seem like a cool guy from what i can read, as i said. WELCOME! :)
I'm familiar with the video actually! It's quite funny, I must admit.

I'm having trouble joining the server however, If you could refer to this ~ http://perpheads.com/forum/server/bug-reports/11207-joining-server-bug

And try help me out, it'll be great!

~ Mike =]

Reaction score
Welcome to the server! Rping is serious here.

Reaction score
GhostFanta said:
The Italian man who went to Malta is the funniest video EVER.

Reaction score
Welcome to PH, there might be bugs as the server got updated.

ind

Reaction score
Nice introduction and welcome to perpheads :]

I'd like to thank each and every one of you for such a warm welcome =] I'm looking forward to having a great experience on this server along with you guys =]

~ Stay awesome

- Mikeyy

Reaction score
Wus poppin'? Haha, welcome, i hope to RP with you!