Police Suggestion Higher up wear suits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam

Reaction score
https://plpd.online/forum/thread/higher-up-wear-suits.3
@Kempotent

Brief description of idea: Higher ups in the PLPD get to wear a suit instead of their police uniform , can change in the armoury menu like the option to be TFU, only LT + or maybe supervisors in general

What benefits would this idea have for the department: It would show who is a supervisor and states a importancy, and it would look really cool and a new goal for becoming higher in the PD, it can show professionalism and that have a bigger status

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
nothing i can think of apart from getting mistaken as a civillian but you could but a badge on the suit or something

Reaction score
Yes Please. But only if theres a way to identify the officer, maybe a badge on the belt?

A1L

Reaction score
Generally don't like the idea of having a suit for higher ups, although the suggestion of bringing back Gloves for Lieutenants+ would be nice.

Reaction score
I think this will just increase the PD’s ego already higher than it currently is. No thanks. It’s a game ffs.

Reaction score
I agree with @|RC| Code Monkey on this, he literally hits the nail on the head here. Plus why would we have the developers focus on something else other than the game at this point? We have so many delayed updates that we were teased about for a long time ago...

Reaction score
/me looks at back of uniform
/desc it says supervisor
XXXX XXXX: ah yes, it says supervisor on your uniform, now i know

Status
Not open for further replies.