Police Suggestion SMT Rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Rework SMT to have members ranking DCoD or Higher be completely independent from the staff team (and or Senior Administration)

What benefits would this idea have for the department: Personally I think by having the PD operate seperrate from the staff team it could prove of huge benefit to the overall quality of the department. I’m not saying staff members do a bad job in these positions, but there is a clear lack of available time that can be dedicated towards the department. Hence why I personally feel that maybe opening up CoD to a member of the community (or staff member who is maybe willing to resign???) would be much more beneficial for the department as a whole.

What potential negatives could this have for the department: Some individuals would loose hard earned and well deserved ranks and or positions.

Other additions:
Completely open to feedback here, feel free to comment below!

Reaction score
I would like to be the CoD or DCoD I believe I can change the PLPD for the better. Can we have an election? // Staff members should be able to do the role.

Reaction score
I think an election within the PD would be the right thing to have to be honest and anybody maybe CPL+ or SGT+ can sign up and have a shot.

Reaction score
CPL/SGT+ for SMT? Although that sounds OK, some people are not able to keep quiet about changes...

Reaction score
Whos gunna spawn in the cash for admin bonuses?

Keeping something like the PD Staff role free is okay I guess? But In my opinion the senior administration should be involved with the PD as much as possible to keep it in check. It is still a large portion of the community and the game itself and as such, they should really be moderating and checking in with it.

Having a CoD who is also a senior admin gives us the benefit of staff being able to take action against any injustices in the PD, regardless of how bad people claimed they were at stopping that previously.

Reaction score
that's done via a script by Samuel or TinySayer once the bonuses have been filled out

Reaction score
you should have:

usG82D4.png

Reaction score
I didn’t get my admin bonus til I became a supervisor lol, I was a TFTO for 4 months beforehand

Status
Not open for further replies.