Hinata Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [Lg] Panda

IN-GAME NAME: Hinata Kagura

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41578385

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Hello, u all know me as [Lg] Panda/Hinata kagura. first i join this server in 2013 and still here from then i love this community my dream was in the past when i first join to be an enforcer on this beautiful community. i enjoy helping people and help them in the new city aswell help in help chat to new people that need help. this is my "3" application my 2 last one i make was on Oct 10, 2015 and Oct 17, 2015 they got denaid from then i waited quit long and told my self i think im ready to make my 3 one i like to think i have a good knowledge of the rules and laws of this server. i belive that my changes getting this position are pretty not quite high but the amount time i play on PERP it allways was a dream for me to become an enforcer on this server. in the past few days i see people breaking rules/laws because there no staff members online to stop them they can allways make an AR but if there was he can handle with them and stop them or warn them most of them are new to this community but if there are one he can stop them and warn them and make sure that it wont happend again. i see staff members handle with people in calm and respectful way and thats my dream.

I have 6 bans atm but all of them are very old
nf8yNHK.png

3xLDMqU.png

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Im not really active alot on the TS but if i need i will be.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: just wanna say i hope to my self best of lock. :D
my 2016 warning i got it because of my friend he was in my house and i was in perp atm and i went to the kitchen to make me food and he played and when i came back he told me what he did i told him i gonna get warning or even ban for this got warning for it but yeah friend fault thats it thank u for reading my application. good day

Reaction score
ceb5241077.png

Simply I cannot trust you as you've been banned for this, honestly.

-Support, no thanks you've broken the rules in a very serious way where you used an exploit for money which is strictly forbidden, I would've kept you banned but that was Jordan's decision in the end.

Reaction score
Quite surprising that you would do an enforcer application. While I did see you IG quite a lot as a police officer 'bout a month ago, your activity quite decreased and I mainly see you active in the Help chat in sometimes copying other's answers. Yet I've not seen you in a negative way on the server. But that ban made your chances very low. However good luck and a neutral from me.

Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see you as enforcer material.

Firstly, there are several spelling and grammar mistakes laced throughout this application. Of course I do understand that English isn't your first language however there's many mistakes within the application which doesn't exactly help you considering you need to be able to communicate well in English in order to become staff.

Secondly, @John Daymon has brought up some very valid points about your bug exploitation ban. Staff members are some of the most trusted people in the community and people who purposely abuse/abused bugs aren't people who can be considered trust worthy, especially when it comes with powers that can be abused to give you a fairly big personal gain.

Finally, you've clearly not even read the requirements for becoming an enforcer:

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Im not really active alot on the TS but if i need i will be.

You must remain an active presence on the Teamspeak and meet all the requirements before applying for enforcer.

EDIT: After recent events I noticed this quote from you in-game
d79b067788.png

Slating off the staff team is not the way to go about getting into the staff team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I dont know what to think to be honest. I don't feel you've put enough effort into this application.

Also the money hack/exploitation/what ever you wanna call it isn't a good trait... Maybe a few small bans and warning is okay but I personaly think that exploitation of the money system is a little to far..

On the other hand eveyone makes mistakes and I can understand if you heared someone talking about it and you wanted to try it to see if it actually true.
But as people say everyone deserves a second chance

Therefore I'm going to be
+/- Neutral

Reaction score
Personally I think your a great person, when I see you on you are always friendly to me and your an amazing friend. However I do not believe that you would be great enforcer material. To be honest I don't see you in help chat all that often. Everyone deserves a chance but in your case I don't think your quite ready for this role.

-Support sadly
I do wish you the best of luck with your application but personally your not quite their yet.

Deleted member 4084

doesn't matter if you changed or not, if i raped someone 50 years ago I would still be classed as a rapist.
Okay now you went a tad bit fucking far do you not think? Comparing a 'Money exploit' to rape. Your mind is too far into this game.

At the end of the day, it's an enforcer application. Not a court hearing for rape fucking hell.
Simply I cannot trust you as you've been banned for this, honestly.

-Support, no thanks you've broken the rules in a very serious way where you used an exploit for money which is strictly forbidden, I would've kept you banned but that was Jordan's decision in the end.

I mean you could've just said that and left it there. But no.

All I'm going to say on this application is I stand neutral. Hinata has done both good and bad. You have a chance to, but you really need to redeem yourself by doing something quite big. Good luck.

Reaction score
Okay now you went a tad bit fucking far do you not think? Comparing a 'Money exploit' to rape. Your mind is too far into this game.

At the end of the day, it's an enforcer application. Not a court hearing for rape fucking hell.

I mean you could've just said that and left it there. But no.

All I'm going to say on this application is I stand neutral. Hinata has done both good and bad. You have a chance to, but you really need to redeem yourself by doing something quite big. Good luck.

Sure it was a stupid comparison but you get the point, if you do something you're going to be held by that title the rest of your time during something, if someone abuses their powers as a staff member for example, then they will be stuck iwth that the whole time and no one will ever ask them to be a staff member again, same goes by people who money exploited.

Reaction score
Despite all the -support, when i wasn't banned, myself and @Alabin often found our selves patrolling with Hinata in our squad car, I speak for myself when I say you are a very good roleplayer, when I wasn't banned I rarely saw you in help chat so I can't comment on that, and I rarely see you helping out in the support channels, so for that reason I will be Neutral on your application, good luck though Hinata.

Reaction score
You are here since 2013 but are Junior member, clearly shows you not being active on the forums. I literally needed to think about who you were until I saw the thread name...
Could be me, but I don't really see you in the OOC chat. Like I said, could be me.
There is little effort in the application and I don't think you are ready to become a Staff Member..

-Support

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Hinata you are an outstanding comunity member and officer. But you dont meet the requirments atm because:

1. Not active on teamspeak
2. I never see you on forums (being active on here everyday)

But it's not all doom and gloom after seeing you rise through the ranks in the PD, your roleplay, determination to learn the laws and commitment to the server i'm sure you have a lot of promise for the future :) love you!
[DOUBLEPOST=1471983922,1471977652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure it was a stupid comparison but you get the point, if you do something you're going to be held by that title the rest of your time during something, if someone abuses their powers as a staff member for example, then they will be stuck iwth that the whole time and no one will ever ask them to be a staff member again, same goes by people who money exploited.

I just want to address the issue that why should'nt she be trusted again. We are all young and 2 years is a long space of time in our lifetime. We are constantly learning, maturing and changing. Personally i don't hold grudges or anything because it keeps the peace. Back on topic ... clearly Hinata has changed, i never knew her back then but with my time with her on the server, she has never broken any rules or done anything to negatively effect any other players or the server. She has only enhanced others roleplay experience and been an amazing comunity member. Its impossible for anyone to see how much she could have changed in those 2 years, but clearly she's not the same person. There's a few things i want to address. why shouldn't she be forgiven? How can you judge a person from their actions two years ago for something now? (taking in consideration this is a game ... no need for any metaphors)

I'm not a religious person but one thing i do believe in is hope ... religion isn't a bad thing because it gives people hope and direction.

Lads i had an A in RE and wish i took it as an A level because it was so easy (did it in welsh). 'Main lesson is treat others like you wish to be treated'. 'Love thy neighbour' (translated from welsh). Forgiveness doesn't mean that the thing they did was right ... only that you acknowledge that the person has changed and regret their actions.

//Phone
This turned into a life lesson ....

Reaction score
I just want to address the issue that why should'nt she be trusted again. We are all young and 2 years is a long space of time in our lifetime. We are constantly learning, maturing and changing. Personally i don't hold grudges or anything because it keeps the peace. Back on topic ... clearly Hinata has changed, i never knew her back then but with my time with her on the server, she has never broken any rules or done anything to negatively effect any other players or the server. She has only enhanced others roleplay experience and been an amazing comunity member. Its impossible for anyone to see how much she could have changed in those 2 years, but clearly she's not the same person. There's a few things i want to address. why shouldn't she be forgiven? How can you judge a person from their actions two years ago for something now? (taking in consideration this is a game ... no need for any metaphors)

I'm not a religious person but one thing i do believe in is hope ... religion isn't a bad thing because it gives people hope and direction.

Lads i had an A in RE and wish i took it as an A level because it was so easy (did it in welsh). 'Main lesson is treat others like you wish to be treated'. 'Love thy neighbour' (translated from welsh). Forgiveness doesn't mean that the thing they did was right ... only that you acknowledge that the person has changed and regret their actions.

//Phone
This turned into a life lesson ....

I do get your point of view however I do not agree, even though the person has changed and such I believe that you should put them with a rank like this as it does cause troubles in the end, I wouldn't trust him/her with the rank due to the fact that she violated the rules and had to be permanently banned for it, I wouldn't trust anyone who exploited money into the game like she did to be fair, it's not a personal thing don't take it as that it's just the fact that I do not believe that they should be an enforcer as they heavily impacted the economy back then. I mean randomly you just saw a sweatervest driving a damn bugatti because of the fact that people spread the money exploit, I'm not sure wether or not Hinata spread it but I do know that there is a risk with giving her the rank, again nothing personal, I wouldn't put it into anyones hands who abused either..

Deleted member 5193

-Support
Whilst you are a good player and you maintain a good presence on the server, I just can't support you to become enforcer.
  1. I've not once seen you on TeamSpeak.
  2. You've got a rather noticeable ban for pretty much hacking on the server.
  3. I rarely if at all see you helping in OOC or help chat.
  4. Whilst you make a good officer, I've never seen you wanting to help the newcomers to the server.
  5. Sometimes when you are on the server RPing as an officer, you fail to be very social with others. This is quite important for PH staff in my opinion.
You're a kind and considerate person in game, and having patrolled with you before within PLPD I can honestly say you're kind enough. However, the issue I have is that you don't maintain an active presence on TS, I rarely see you helping in OOC OR help chat, often you avoid talking to people and your ban is just too noticeable. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

That's just my opinion. Best of luck.

Wtf is with this rape talk? Comparing rape to murder and both to a money exploit? It's bad, but gents please....

Status
Not open for further replies.