[Lg] Hoodini ♥ Second enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [Lg] Hoodini ♥

IN-GAME NAME: Hinata kagura

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41578385

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: this is my second application so as i said in my last application its my dream to become an enforcer on the server. I enjoy helping new people and i would like to help more in the community. Im active on the server from 15:00PM until 12:30AM-2:00AM. Im starting to be a bit more active on the forum, I Know the Rules and laws. from my last application @Blicky and @Walker said that they see me more S.W.A.T as an civilian, so i have Listen to there advice. and i have changed from then i become more active in the /help chat and more as civilian.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: No but i can be 24/7 if needed

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I've joined this server since Aug 11, 2014 and from my last ban i've changed for good. in the past 7 days i was playing more civilian then S.W.A.T or officer and i become more helpful in the /help chat and a bit in the forum. I never been an admin befor but i will love to give it a try especially on Perpheads.

Reaction score
Listen here, Naix. It's only been 7 days since your previous application got denied. Wait a bit longer.
And for the effort, it looks like 20%. Take a look at the other accepted applications, they have made a few PARAGRAPHS in their application.

-Support

Last edited:
Reaction score
You needed to wait longer as it's only been 7 days since your other application got denied. Also your effort like others have mentioned is slacking, you need at least 2 paragraphs if you really want to be considered. I suggest waiting around a month, because over that month staff really do get the chance to see if you've changed and could be considered for enforcer.

-support

User0

+Support
The user is friendly and is always helpful in the help chat.
If someone asks what rule to kill the mayor or how to get an empty mag from the weapon etc. This man will always help. I'd like to say his cop roleplay is pretty on point.

Reaction score
I do not support this application; staff members need to be calm, friendly and be able to contain themselves. Earlier on today I was playing as a Sergeant and I dealt with a situation which Hoodini was involved in, he/she failed to understand the firearm transport laws OOCly and was being very disruptive and refusing to roleplay, during that situation you also failed to drop your illegal items. Try improving on what I'm saying and maybe brush up on your rules and laws knowledge.

Video of the situation can be given if requested by Senior Administration team.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I really dont think that you are ready for this postition. I hardly ever see you enforce the rules, and i almost never see you in /help. (I know that it isnt a requirement to be in /help, but it helps people see your ability to enforce the rules). Also, i dont think you should make a new enforcer app, 7 days after your other one get denied. There is little to no effort as i see, put into this enf app. And your attitude can sometimes be a bit harsh.

Make yourself a better rep, and work with your activity in /help & OOC. For now: -Support

Reaction score
I see you alot as a S.W.A.T officer but hardly see you in help chat however i did have a couple of days off so i don't know if it's changed. Anyway as of what jordan had said i know what its like to get mad quickly but as i needed to do i took a break and got it sorted before i come on but as jordan said a staff member needs to be friendly and carm.

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel you are ready for this position, reasons for this include
  • Unsuitable attitude towards administrative situations and OOC activity.
  • Insufficient knowledge of both the server rules and laws.

Status
Not open for further replies.