Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hodgparjor

ROLEPLAY NAME:
Orson Coffey

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:59290002

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

Initially I had no intention of progressing anywhere further from the helper rank, as my main area of interest is and will be helping everyone in enjoying their time on the server. Recently however, I had a change of heart when it comes to applying for the enforcer, due to understanding that enforcing rules is a necessary mean to preserve enjoyable gameplay for everyone, therfore I decided that I'm more than eager to contribute to the community by taking these additional responsibilities. Quite often I found myself being the only staff online on the server in late EU hours, incapable of efficiently handling rules breaks that are being constantly reported via OOC chat, which honestly made me feel annoyed that the only thing I can do to help is asking for other staff members to join.

I’m greatly enjoing my time as a helper, not only because I had an opportunity to help countless players, but also because it caused a vast increase in my knowledge of game mechanics, together with my rule understanding becoming more thorough than ever before. I strive to maintain high quality in everything I do, therefore together with the experience I’ve gained as a helper, I believe that I’m capable of enforcing rules on the server to the highest standard.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Similarly to my helper application, I expect that the fact of me being cop main will be brought up. I’ve pretty much abandoned criminal activities related to raiding and basing, as for me passive roleplay & PD gameplay are far more interesting. Nevertheless, I hope that during interactions people had with me while on duty, mostly in supervisor situations, I’ve made it clear that I’m not biased in favour of anyone, and that I always strive to reach a fair resolution.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server.

Status
Not open for further replies.