Hayden's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hayden

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I now want to become an enforcer because I want to start to help the server out more administratively. I feel like I possess the skills and knowledge to become a successful enforcer and if I were to become one, I’d continue to work on those skills. I’ve also experienced a handful of times where I’ve been on the server and there haven’t been that many enforcers and above on which I feel negatively impacts the server as reports get delayed and backlogged. If I was to become an enforcer, I would keep an active presence on the server which would hopefully mean times like this result in more reports being dealt with when the server lacks staff members. While reports aren’t specifically targeted for enforcers due to some limitations (such as no access to logs), I would be sure to help out with incidents where my abilities allow me to effectively do the role and always offer to help other staff members who need an opinion or advice.

Being a helper has made me realise how I enjoyed being a staff member before and becoming an enforcer would allow me to contribute and give back to the community again. As just mentioned, I have previously been a staff member from the start of 2016 to summer 2017. During my time as a staff member, I dealt with a huge variety of different situations which helped me to understand the best ways to approach the majority of situations. Despite this being a few years agso now, I still believe I hold a strong knowledge of the server rules and laws, which is apparent from my record. Due to the global pandemic that we’re all facing, I’m now working from home until next year so I will have plenty of time to contribute towards the server.

I’ve also been involved in administrative situations during my time as a helper. I’ve done these both on my own and with other staff members. For example, I’ve come across a few players who have broken minor rules on the server and generally have low playtime. In each of these incidents, I’ve always explained to the person the server rules they’re breaking and giving them advice so they don’t do it again.

WHAT HAVE YOU LEARNT WHILST BEING A HELPER?

I’ve learnt quite a lot whilst being a server helper. I’d say the thing that I’ve learnt most is dealing with admin sits again. I’ve sat in on a few admin situations to see how they’re dealt with and helped deal with a couple of people where I’ve notified a staff member of a rulebreak. This experience for me has been quite useful and has helped to reinforce my knowledge of the moderation tools that I once knew back in 2016/2017. It’s also been interesting to see how many new players seem to be joining the server on a regular basis. During my time as a helper, I have helped several brand new players to the server get setup so they could get a good start on the server, such as through fixing their texture problems and giving them an introduction to the server itself. It's been interesting to explain the basics of PERP such as how to grow drugs and how to do jobs. Aside from this, it’s mainly been me just getting used to what it’s like to be part of the staff team again and helping out where I can.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I believe I meet the requirements that are listed for enforcer:
  • I’ve been a server helper for 14 days now
  • I’ve kept an active presence on the main server, forums as well as the teamspeak server
  • I have engaged in multiple administrative situations during my time as a server helper

Thank you for reading my application.

Reaction score
+support not only is Hayden top shagger but he also uses this confidence and supreme knowledge to help others and also enforce the rules with a crystal-clear understanding.

Reaction score
+ Support, Hayden has previously been Moderator and has been showing his ability as a Helper for the past few weeks. Hayden is a friendly, smart, and available Helper that has been going above and beyond helping new players, and being available to anyone who needs it! Hayden has demonstrated more than enough that he is able to hold an administrative position once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.