curaks Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: curak

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:72214944

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

I’ve been a helper now since the 6th of June 2020. I feel like in my time as helper, I really helped some new players getting started as well as I answered good to the help reports as well as the /help messages in OOC. I also helped a lot of players in game by getting them started with what they needed for drug growing, or referring them to the right NPC’s to get a legal job.

Besides me being helper for almost three months, I’ve been a part of this community ever since late 2016. I’ve enjoyed perp for a long time now and feel like I can help the community even more by becoming an enforcer and help the staff team with enforcing the rules and giving everyone the same enjoyable experience I had for the past years.

When you look at my ban/warning record you will also see that I don’t have any bans in the almost four years I have been a part of this community. I only have one warning for disrespectful behaviour, from over a year ago. I have changed since, I hope I proved this by being helpful and friendly.

At last I would like to add that I have told multiple people that I would wait till school starts to make a decision whether I would have the time to be active and a good enforcer. Lately I have been thinking about this a lot. I’ve decided that I will have the time to be an enforcer, I also have a student job now and I still make it to be on the server for around 3hours a day. I work around 9-10 hours a day and I’m gone from home for 10-11hours, and I still have the time to come on the server! Some people might think a student job takes less time, but I got my school roster and I have less lectures then I had to go work!

So for short I would love to become an enforcer so I can help this community be as enjoyable for everyone as it is for me!

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I hope everyone feels the same like I did, I feel ready to be an enforcer and get more responsibility within the staff team. If you feel like I should improve myself before getting enforcer please leave a reply so I know how I can improve!

Thanks in advance for reading my enforcer application!

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✓
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✓

Status
Not open for further replies.