Host a roleplaying event every Sunday on the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Host a roleplaying event every Sunday on the server

We discussed PD hosting events on the server such as transporting money to the bank from docks in an armoured van ect I propose we should create a board where these are planned weekly, 1 week by PD, 1 week by criminals so people get a break with the Idea submitted to SA+ to approve on the live server and maintained by staff. This could give the event committee or whatever that bs is something to do. This was in my plans as head of patrol before my resignation to use the same template i used for training to organise events.

Why should this be added? (pros): There will be 1 day a week where the server is full of players and a good experience could lead to people playing regularly and new players to stay.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
-None at all

Deleted member 6228

I've suggested this already, it got denied, only for them to announce it anyway?
Anyway this is already in the works, just requires people to actually do something

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Really isnt hard to do, you just need a group of competent volunteers to plan it and staff to host it. They'll do 1 and sweep it under the rug otherwise

Reaction score
ive suggested something similar before but it's been denied

its not even complicated but yh man

Reaction score
its ridiculous how they dont care about doing 10 events in a row that stop people from going into the forrest or city; ruining anyones day whose actually roleplaying. once these events are done everyone turns into a retard (how retarded is the server after gungame123?).

i dont mind the odd event but when i cant get to car garage because theres a battle royal in the city it makes me question why...

But when the community suggests RP events its denied?

why can an RP server have battle royal but not fucking RP events.

ps i know im probs gonna get aload of hate from people saying how awesome gungame is but i dont care :)

Deleted member 8120

Its legit a fucking roleplay server and you're crying about no roleplay events????? People can roleplay whenever they want passively so what the fuck is the point in roleplay events

Last edited by a moderator:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
i agree with you. Its mainly due to the people that can make this happen are lazy.

Mim

Reaction score
Unpopular Opinion: I see your point, you get people joining like events pls, gungame123 and people seem to forget they are playing on a roleplay server.

Status
Not open for further replies.