hotdog 6's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

STEAM NAME: hotdog 6

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:96947711

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: Before I begin writing about the reasons why I want to be an enforcer I’d like to make it clear that I do not have expectations for this app to be accepted in fact if it does I will be very surprised myself. This application’s motive is to merely see for me that what the people think about me and get some feedback on what I should improve on. The reason why I decided I’m not applying for helper instead is the fact that I don’t want to use it as a bridge just to get to the enforcer as I don’t really see myself for someone that’s a passive community helper but I see myself being more directly into things so I'd rather spend more time learning the ropes like this. Now that we have this out of the way let’s get down to biz:

Applying for this server and see where I’d go has been a wish of mine for some time now that I've decided to give it a shot and see the outcome I’d get. I haven’t staffed on Garry’s mod for some time now so I might be a bit rusty but my previous experiences on other semi-serious, serious servers/games taught me a lot on how to generally evaluate and deal with situations that you face as staff whether if somebody is lying or not, etc, and I do think I can still learn a couple of things and expand my knowledge from others during the period of time I’ll spend as an enforcer as I’m a progressive person. I have been a member of this community for over a year now, I have been involved in numerous amount of RP situations including good ones and bad ones which also taught me things on the way. Now some might think that I’m a huge dick but this is just another factor why I'm applying, I’d like a chance to prove those wrong and show the people that I am not the person they thought I was, and that I can actually be trusted with a role as serious as this. Nevertheless, I'll keep on trying harder even if this application does not go through as all that matters is improving in the long run.

Of course, I promise to bring qualities that are worth for the role that puts me aside from your average joe,

I’m generally a mature person and I know how to take responsibility when it comes to things like staffing for a server, I ensure I put my friendships and expressions aside to be able to deal with things unbiasedly. I believe I will do just fine at this and I can be totally relied on to do so.

I am constantly online on both discord & steam, I maintain a decent amount of activity on the server itself daily so I’m quite reachable most of the time when I’m needed. I’ll be honest though I haven’t been much on to TeamSpeak I don’t think that’s an issue time can't solve as I’ll obviously get more active.

I’ve gained trust over many other small/big communities I’ve been to and in fact, I’ve even gained trust in this community since I’ve led the event team for some time and we actually achieved a couple of really decent events over the way working with decent people which I won't be mentioning as they know themselves.

I haven’t had trust issues which shows that I’d stick by and actually prove worthy for the role itself. I didn’t receive any warnings or bans for over 3 months now so I don’t really think I have an issue abiding by the server rules most of the time.

These are some of the good reasons why I’d make a good addition to the staff team.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I do believe I have some crucial skills that would really aid the server if I get a chance to properly use them as I explained above. I’ll be keeping this application brief & short since my experience and general attitude will sum up over time. I expect sensible feedback on this application from you guys and I’ll try to respond back as much as I can. I currently meet all the requirements at this time to be applying for this role.

Reaction score
+Support
super freindly and kind ingame and very helpfull to people and me ingame and in the fourms is a pillar of this community and i'd love to see him in the staff team
helping more people

Reaction score
+Support
Hotdog6 has only been in the community for about a year and he's done alot in that one year, He has shown that he is capable of holding some what of power with event staff back when we made events together. He's shown me that he can handle alot of stress when it comes to them kind of situations. Overall I think he would be a great addition to the staff team! good luck lad

Reaction score
Fair and sound guy overall. Have know Hotdog since last year and never really had a bad experience with him. He has done alot of role play events and has a pretty good attitude towards the server. Good luck man :pompus:

Reaction score
Hotdog6,

I thought I'd leave you some feedback below, please note I am not able to support nor not support your application.

I don't believe you are mature at times. An example, albeit was a joke, is your previous "enforcer application ". This makes me question your ability to communicate with other users in a calm and respectful manner.

I would like to see you show your rule knowledge, be it through reports or Making ARs on the forums.

I would like to see you helping out in OOC and Help chat a lot more. This is something I rarely see.

I'll be sure to keep a lookout for any improvements to give you.

Good luck.

Reaction score
I try & keep my head cool most of the time, I mean we're all humans in the end and jokes happen sometimes which the app was targeted towards nobody at all but I just wouldn't want you to think I am actually rude or like that towards other users just because I posted a memey app previously. For the rest of your feedback, I already took it into consideration and I'm already looking into improving on it, I appreciate this double j

Reaction score
+support I met with hotdog when I first joined the server and he took me under his wing making me a part of the dickens family and teaching me how to play, his attitude towards me is decent also towards other people from what I noticed and I wish you all the luck passing this app dude im sure you'll do good

Reaction score
So you have a forum account now? lol, welcome brother I appreciate you bothering to sign up and support, I hope so too

Reaction score
haven't seen him having a beef with anyone. Looks like a cool dude, if he can manage to keep it unbiased in admin sits where one of the parties is his friends i dont see any reason why he can't be enforcer +Support

Reaction score
Although most of my encounters with you are on the end of a gun barrel, you do seem like a good candidate you are calm and approachable. I have no problems giving you my support, I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Status
Not open for further replies.