How can I improve mg police roleplay?

How may I improve my roleplaying as an LEO?

• Be calmer

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Solidify myself completely with the laws and their numbers

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Try to control situations more

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Learn from supervisors.

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters

M

Reaction score
I wouldn't be this aggrovated if he hasn't taken my voice into a valid reason of why I am not a good LEO.

> your post implies that you want feedback.
> good communication is a key skill with being a good LEO.
> communication happens to involve the pitch/tone of one's voice.

Don't get 'aggravated', either agree with him and hit puberty/use your keyboard, or disagree with him and zip it seeing as though the remark was perfectly in accordance with what you asked for.

Reaction score
> your post implies that you want feedback.
> good communication is a key skill with being a good LEO.
> communication happens to involve the pitch/tone of one's voice.

Don't get 'aggravated', either agree with him and hit puberty/use your keyboard, or disagree with him and zip it seeing as though the remark was perfectly in accordance with what you asked for.
I just hate it when people see my voice as a reason I shouldnt talk, I do t like the pitch of my voice tbh I hate it coz of bs I receive but we were all sqeaky once so just deal with it , I'm using my mic full stop.

M

Reaction score
I just hate it when people see my voice as a reason I shouldnt talk, I do t like the pitch of my voice tbh I hate it coz of bs I receive but we were all sqeaky once so just deal with it , I'm using my mic full stop.

STAY IN SCHOOL. PLEASE.

The point stands that you are scolding him for spending a reasonable amount of time giving you what you wanted.

You have no reason to actually use your mic which is a pertinent counter-argument to Ezrider's remarks, so you shouldn't have cried at all.

That's the point. Nobody is telling you not to use your mic. All of such suggestions were purely contextual.

Reaction score
STAY IN SCHOOL. PLEASE.

The point stands that you are scolding him for spending a reasonable amount of time giving you what you wanted.

You have no reason to actually use your mic which is a pertinent counter-argument to Ezrider's remarks, so you shouldn't have cried at all.

That's the point. Nobody is telling you not to use your mic. All of such suggestions were purely contextual.
I was talking about ur remark of agreeing with him and I was going to apologize to@Ezrider for mistaking him for someone else but then he continued the debate so I continued.

Reaction score
Here are my tips to you
  • Get better at the laws.
  • Learn to control situations better and try to do 'em in an alright fashion.
  • Don't scream down the radio
  • And also, if you wanna catch a criminal then you gotta think like one

Reaction score
fighter-aircraft-eagle-sky-beauties_266170.jpg

Join airforce 1