• Bad quality

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Toxic culture

Votes: 37 32.7%

• Total voters

DnChops

Communication Banned
Reaction score
You addressed a problem, but need to sell a solution to PLPD/community leads to consider taking steps in achieving a resolution, Internal Affairs and peaceful policies are already out there trying to enforce professional standards for people who are taking role as a police officer and I can assure you the best is being done to combat non-acceptable behavior.

The point still stands, if you iterate how this is specifically interfering with roleplay (in your own experience), the problem can be considered and a solution can be worked on. For example, in one of the admin meetings, it was implemented to forbid growing drugs inside of the bazaar shops and removing the doors from them so that a more friendly environment could be created for those who were having problems with constant Bazaar robberies.

This is a generic thread that is created each year, however, everyone is going through the motions, in my opinion, it is the thread creator's burden to provide some type of specific example of these problems so they can be properly dealt with.
problem - officers giving max sentence + fine out of spite

solution - add aggravating factors that the officers need to take into account when sentencing someone.

Right now there is 0 chance you dont get max sentence. i dont remember the last time i didnt get max sentence even when its some proper petty shit

problem - officers think that gunpoint and fearrp doesnt apply to them. they also gunpoint you over whatever crime possible even if its stealing a fucking burger from freddys. they will gunpoint you removing any roleplay at all.

solution - add aggrevating factors to what force officers can use. for example if you comit a non violent crime like steal a vehicle, they should not be able to gunpoint you so that you are actually able to roleplay and attempt to run away

Last edited:
Reaction score
TL;DR

Released an update that gives orgs exp to raid, kill, rob, steal, shoot, murder and grief people continuously like we are chasing Warzone #1 player in the world, you'll get shit RP.

I know it's called RP but it isn't, it's a cops Vs robbers server, which is fine because it's half enjoyable but the sooner that's accepted for what it is, the sooner the updates can focus on that moving forward.

Reaction score
TL;DR

Released an update that gives orgs exp to raid, kill, rob, steal, shoot, murder and grief people continuously like we are chasing Warzone #1 player in the world, you'll get shit RP.

I know it's called RP but it isn't, it's a cops Vs robbers server, which is fine because it's half enjoyable but the sooner that's accepted for what it is, the sooner the updates can focus on that moving forward.
What do you mean it isn't RP? There are tons of people roleplaying daily. The gun-gun-pew-pew-only crowd is actually a big minority in my experience.

Reaction score
Hello, Community!

I have come here today to ask for feedback about the community and how people Roleplay on here. I have been a part of Perpheads since 2015. I don't think the community in its current state can stand up to its former self, everyone used to roleplay a lot more seriously than in its current state. We as a community need to address this and try changing its course for the better of its community and growth within a Roleplay sense.

I will outline what I think the fundamentals of the problems with the community are:

I think the PLPD has become way too toxic and very power-hungry police but not a lot of police are within this mind it is a select few people and it is growing. They should change the PLPD and make it less toxic.

Shooting people first regardless of Roleplay or trying to resolve things passively. Yes, Perpheads has always been a running gun community. But it is starting to impact the life and roleplay of the community.

I haven't written much down here, but I would like your honest feedback about the community about how things could be improved or even added to the server. This is a post to talk trash about the community. I just wanna help try to improve roleplay.

I like you man!