• Average quality

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Bad quality

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Toxic culture

Votes: 37 32.7%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Don't know, but to sustain itself the server must generate income. Surely that must to a certain degree be a factor in the over all decision-making process regarding the server's trajectory no? If it doesnt, then my mistake. Surely there are other reasons then.
big word chaos ad hominnhem

Reaction score
Kind of a low blow. But whatever. Not surprised tho, this shit has been getting worse and worse and now it's literally DarkRP levels of toxic non-rp mingery. That's my opinion at least you don't have to agree with it. Maybe Serious RP is just unappealing to most people these days.
Many solutions have been suggested over the years by myself and many others. All of them have been denied however for either being things that would take time and resources away from developing the next minor police patch number 10 million or for simply changing the rules in favor of serious RP which the staff is either unwilling or unable to maintain, because the current state of things is more favorable to and profitable for the server's ownership and their staff since maintaining a high level of roleplay is more time-consuming and doesn't generate extra income in the form of VIP sales since those literally cater towards activities that have nothing or very little to do with roleplay.

Edit: @Aquaa page received.
no fucking way the random old player that will join the server once a month and clearly not interact with the wider community is preaching his misinformed opinion as gospel? i wouldve never seen this coming

to say its getting "worse and worse" is cynical cope when you consider what the server has been for a lot of the past years, sure "roleplay" may have been better pre-2016/17 but to say what we have now is worse than what it was from 2017 to 2022 is just delusional, if you were active in the slightest i would not have to give examples of this so i won't

6 out of 11 of the premium benefits contribute to promoting active roleplay or allowing for more roleplaying opportunities in some way
FklqbhQ.png

and to say the motives for the state of the server are profit-based makes no fucking sense when the only changes made to premium in the past however many years have literally been removing physgun as a premium perk and giving it to everyone

there are so many avenues for monetization which have been completely overlooked because that is not the priority of the owners

they've added so many features allowing for new roleplay opportunities - or contributing to existing ones - in the past years that it's difficult to keep track

rule changes have done nothing but promote actual roleplay for as long as i can remember at this point, there has been some seriously positive change

let's stop bandwagoning because you're frustrated and want a target to fling shit at like a demented primate and actually consider objectively how the server has changed for the better over the years - it might not be perfect but it is getting somewhere

Reaction score
no fucking way the random old player that will join the server once a month and clearly not interact with the wider community is preaching his misinformed opinion as gospel? i wouldve never seen this coming

to say its getting "worse and worse" is cynical cope when you consider what the server has been for a lot of the past years, sure "roleplay" may have been better pre-2016/17 but to say what we have now is worse than what it was from 2017 to 2022 is just delusional, if you were active in the slightest i would not have to give examples of this so i won't

6 out of 11 of the premium benefits contribute to promoting active roleplay or allowing for more roleplaying opportunities in some way
FklqbhQ.png

and to say the motives for the state of the server are profit-based makes no fucking sense when the only changes made to premium in the past however many years have literally been removing physgun as a premium perk and giving it to everyone

there are so many avenues for monetization which have been completely overlooked because that is not the priority of the owners

they've added so many features allowing for new roleplay opportunities - or contributing to existing ones - in the past years that it's difficult to keep track

rule changes have done nothing but promote actual roleplay for as long as i can remember at this point, there has been some seriously positive change

let's stop bandwagoning because you're frustrated and want a target to fling shit at like a demented primate and actually consider objectively how the server has changed for the better over the years - it might not be perfect but it is getting somewhere

Hey... Hey. Thats a lot of words. @Aquaa just paged me to get in on this. Chill.

Youre like me. Just... Opposite. Like an evil twin. Or maybe youre the good twin, Idk. Doesnt matter. Point is... To avoid any ad hominem remarks I will now address your points in order.

I join the server so rarely because I join and immediately notice that things are either the same in terms of roleplay quality... Or lack thereof really.

My word is gospel.

It is getting worse, very slowly over the years, but it is. My opinion is not unique in this regard. Sure we may have a lot of extra stuff thats actually great, but the core remains unattended to... The roleplay.

Premium benefits: Access to accessories is nice, Ill give u that. Decals is the same. Carry weight... Nah that aint an RP benefit. Earning more money through jobs maybe an RP benefit more realistically its a mechanical benefit. XP is pure mechanics benefit too. The government car is kinda split too.

Profit must play a certain part in decision-making, it would be stupid if it didnt cause then it wouldnt be sustainable.

Name 3 new features theyve added to benefit specifically RP in a meaningful way if its so hard to keep track.

Rule changes have literally done the opposite or nothing at all. The evidence speaks for itself, RP is of lower quality than years ago. Either RP quality-related rules are not being reinforced or they simply arent there.

Calling me names and insults is not nice. Im not calling you any. It doesnt help your arguments and it doesnt make your points any more valid.

Reaction score
Hey... Hey. Thats a lot of words. @Aquaa just paged me to get in on this. Chill.

Youre like me. Just... Opposite. Like an evil twin. Or maybe youre the good twin, Idk. Doesnt matter. Point is... To avoid any ad hominem remarks I will now address your points in order.

I join the server so rarely because I join and immediately notice that things are either the same in terms of roleplay quality... Or lack thereof really.

My word is gospel.

It is getting worse, very slowly over the years, but it is. My opinion is not unique in this regard. Sure we may have a lot of extra stuff thats actually great, but the core remains unattended to... The roleplay.

Premium benefits: Access to accessories is nice, Ill give u that. Decals is the same. Carry weight... Nah that aint an RP benefit. Earning more money through jobs maybe an RP benefit more realistically its a mechanical benefit. XP is pure mechanics benefit too. The government car is kinda split too.

Profit must play a certain part in decision-making, it would be stupid if it didnt cause then it wouldnt be sustainable.

Name 3 new features theyve added to benefit specifically RP in a meaningful way if its so hard to keep track.

Rule changes have literally done the opposite or nothing at all. The evidence speaks for itself, RP is of lower quality than years ago. Either RP quality-related rules are not being reinforced or they simply arent there.

Calling me names and insults is not nice. Im not calling you any. It doesnt help your arguments and it doesnt make your points any more valid.
zzzzzzzzzz

I mean being a coder is a flexible skill, who is saying the only thing the owners do is run perp

Reaction score
Sometimes when I wipe, I'll wipe, and I'll wipe, and I'll wipe, and I'll wipe... and I'll wipe. A hundred times. Still poop. It's like I'm wiping a marker or something.
Bro is wiping his insides, try use some hot water becouse i know uv been sitting on da toilet 2 hours+ with a hunch back worse then quasimodo your shit is probaly extra non sticky water repelent

Last edited:
Reaction score

My word is gospel.

1. Any lengthy interaction with the server in its current state would lead you to drawing the conclusion that RP as a whole has improved - criminal RP in particular has seen a downward trend but every other avenue of RP has seen the opposite.

2. Even to address this from the point of view that it has got worse - every change made in the rules and to the content of the server has been trying to steer the playerbase in the direction of better roleplay. There is only so much you can do without wiping out your playerbase - the demographic of the server has changed, and that's okay.

However, in my opinion it just hasn't got worse at all - and you can find a myriad of people who think the same way.

3. Carry weight - allows for more prop-based roleplay - a very prominent avenue of roleplaying in the server currently, and no doubt premium helps greatly with that. The XP and money incentives push people towards roleplaying as government employees and actively contributing to roleplay in the server.

4. Not profit but revenue. Breaking even obviously has to play some part but it is evident that actively profiting hasn't served as a priority, even if it does happen. If profiting did play a role it would be much more obvious.

- Image boards & player decals - the amount of improvement seen from this in Bazaar alone is immense.
- The massive Firefighter & Medic updates.
- The rework to the act system.
This is just three from the top of my head, there are so many more which are also probably more consequential which I'm forgetting.

6. See point 2 - if you go through each individual rule change it is very clear the direction which they're trying to steer the playerbase in.

7. I apologise for any attacks on your character, it has just grown frustrating over the years to see you consistently reappear with the same points - oftentimes misinformed - and every time fail to provide anything at all except baseless complaints over systems and roleplay you don't play enough to even be a part of.

This especially frustrates me because I too have been notoriously critical over the years yet there's a difference - I have, out of my own volition and passion for the community, worked for countless hours - probably totalling days at this point - trying to bring about positive change and have a good impact. Bringing about discussions within the community on controversial topics, combing through the rules for inconsistencies & ambiguities and sending them to the correct people, making suggestions & rule suggestions, creating numerous guides for the community, and a lot more. Don't get me wrong, I don't want any applause for this or anything of that nature, but I am simply showing how you cannot veil this behind actually caring for the community.

Not only that, but every time I have been critical of something, I have proposed solutions.

You have sat from a place of perceived authority due to your long stature within the community and essentially flung shit at the community from atop your high horse while doing a whole lot of nothing to genuinely try to help. Your only contribution of note was your veteran tag suggestion, which was nothing more than a brazen attempt at a sad ego boost.

You have no obligation to assist, but if you're not willing to help work towards a solution then shut the fuck up.

Last edited:
Reaction score

My word is gospel.

I absolutely agree with you, however some things I disagree with and would like to show you why. Feel free to hit me up on perp discord username northnortheast

Reaction score
1. Any lengthy interaction with the server in its current state would lead you to drawing the conclusion that RP as a whole has improved - criminal RP in particular has seen a downward trend but every other avenue of RP has seen the opposite.

2. Even to address this from the point of view that it has got worse - every change made in the rules and to the content of the server has been trying to steer the playerbase in the direction of better roleplay. There is only so much you can do without wiping out your playerbase - the demographic of the server has changed, and that's okay.

However, in my opinion it just hasn't got worse at all - and you can find a myriad of people who think the same way.

3. Carry weight - allows for more prop-based roleplay - a very prominent avenue of roleplaying in the server currently, and no doubt premium helps greatly with that. The XP and money incentives push people towards roleplaying as government employees and actively contributing to roleplay in the server.

4. Not profit but revenue. Breaking even obviously has to play some part but it is evident that actively profiting hasn't served as a priority, even if it does happen. If profiting did play a role it would be much more obvious.

- Image boards & player decals - the amount of improvement seen from this in Bazaar alone is immense.
- The massive Firefighter & Medic updates.
- The rework to the act system.
This is just three from the top of my head, there are so many more which are also probably more consequential which I'm forgetting.

6. See point 2 - if you go through each individual rule change it is very clear the direction which they're trying to steer the playerbase in.

7. I apologise for any attacks on your character, it has just grown frustrating over the years to see you consistently reappear with the same points - oftentimes misinformed - and every time fail to provide anything at all except baseless complaints over systems and roleplay you don't play enough to even be a part of.

This especially frustrates me because I too have been notoriously critical over the years yet there's a difference - I have, out of my own volition and passion for the community, worked for countless hours - probably totalling days at this point - trying to bring about positive change and have a good impact. Bringing about discussions within the community on controversial topics, combing through the rules for inconsistencies & ambiguities and sending them to the correct people, making suggestions & rule suggestions, creating numerous guides for the community, and a lot more.

Not only that, but every time I have been critical of something, I have proposed solutions.

You have sat from a place of perceived authority due to your long stature within the community and essentially flung shit at the community from atop your high horse while doing a whole lot of nothing to genuinely try to help. Your only contribution of note was your veteran tag suggestion, which was nothing more than a brazen attempt at a sad ego boost.

You have no obligation to assist, but if you're not willing to help work towards a solution then shut the fuck up.

This will be my last reply for this thread, cause I have to return to my cryo-chamber until someone (probably Aquaa) summons me next year.

1. Criminal RP makes up the majority of all the RP on the server. Therefore it can easily be said that the majority of the RP has seen a downward spiral. Ill agree that some aspects have improved in other areas.

2. Fair enough.

3. Carry weight can be used for a LOT of different things that mostly dont have much to do with RP. Sure carrying lots of props can be for passive RP reasons or base defense or other stuff. Its just mixed.

4. I believe you are correct. I misspoke. I didnt mean to insinuate that the server is profit-driven. Not at all. Im very aware of the predatory monetization out there and PH has EXTREMELY little of it, if any. All I wanted to say was that my deduction leads to the point that the current state of things must be the preferred state of things since there is little willingness to change it.

5. One could argue that some of those are more of an update to the mechanics when it comes to the Firefighters and Medics, but Ill agree to the other too. Theyre not fundamental in anyway, although the act wheel and boards are nice Ill agree to that.

6. Yeah... I dont really see it. Its mostly re-wording of already existing rules. Sure there might be a positive tendency, but I dont really see any meaningful impact these have had.

7. Apology accepted.

Listen... I know Im a prick. Im free game to be made fun of (within reason please) and all this is kinda just fun to me. I am well aware that my voice carries little to no weight and has not had any for literal YEARS. There will likely be no changes made and no suggestions of mine implemented. Im okay with that, but like twice a year, I just like to "shake the ant-jar" a little to see what happens. I still believe most of what I say, even if I say it in a way thats usually kinda toxic and exaggerated.

Ive contributed to the community PLENTY in my day. That veteran tag from like more than half a decade ago is easily the funniest ones, but also the least relevant one. Ive contributed by setting a few precedents that 10-9 years ago were not present. Some might be commonplace today, some have not been around since. When it comes to ego-boosting, youre absolutely right. Pride and ego are my biggest flaws. They were back then and they probably are still, but I do try to keep myself in check. From time to time however, its fun to let go ; )

Your roleplay skills have always been subpar, probably akin to the skills of a piece of rock. You might yourself very well be a small contributor to the decline in quality of roleplay in PH and in that case I humbly wipe my ass with your fucking contributions. Bite me and see you next year. : )

Last edited:
Reaction score
This will be my last reply for this thread, cause I have to return to my cryo-chamber until someone (probably Aquaa) summons me next year.

1. Criminal RP makes up the majority of all the RP on the server. Therefore it can easily be said that the majority of the RP has seen a downward spiral. Ill agree that some aspects have improved in other areas.

2. Fair enough.

3. Carry weight can be used for a LOT of different things that mostly dont have much to do with RP. Sure carrying lots of props can be for passive RP reasons or base defense or other stuff. Its just mixed.

4. I believe you are correct. I misspoke. I didnt mean to insinuate that the server is profit-driven. Not at all. Im very aware of the predatory monetization out there and PH has EXTREMELY little of it, if any. All I wanted to say was that my deduction leads to the point that the current state of things must be the preferred state of things since there is little willingness to change it.

5. One could argue that some of those are more of an update to the mechanics when it comes to the Firefighters and Medics, but Ill agree to the other too. Theyre not fundamental in anyway, although the act wheel and boards are nice Ill agree to that.

6. Yeah... I dont really see it. Its mostly re-wording of already existing rules. Sure there might be a positive tendency, but I dont really see any meaningful impact these have had.

7. Apology accepted.

Listen... I know Im a prick. Im free game to be made fun of (within reason please) and all this is kinda just fun to me. I am well aware that my voice carries little to no weight and has not had any for literal YEARS. There will likely be no changes made and no suggestions of mine implemented. Im okay with that, but like twice a year, I just like to "shake the ant-jar" a little to see what happens. I still believe most of what I say, even if I say it in a way thats usually kinda toxic and exaggerated.

Ive contributed to the community PLENTY in my day. That veteran tag from like more than half a decade ago is easily the funniest ones, but also the least relevant one. Ive contributed by setting a few precedents that 10-9 years ago were not present. Some might be commonplace today, some have not been around since. When it comes to ego-boosting, youre absolutely right. Pride and ego our my biggest flaws. They were back then and they probably are still, but I do try to keep myself in check. From time to time however, its fun to let go ; )

Your roleplay skills have always been subpar, probably akin to the skills of a piece of rock. You might yourself very well be a small contributor to the decline in quality of roleplay in PH and in that case I humbly wipe my ass with your contributions. Bite me and see you next year. : )