Votes: 7 36.8%
  • No.

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,

Good o'l wolfey here is going to teach you a few things about how to be a good hearted neighbor to the ones you share a building/residential with.

Please pay close attention, as confusions and distractions may result in a negative outcome to your first impression on your neighbor.

Step 1. Always pack a nice pistol when you go to check your mail, Preferably a Desert Eagle or a glock. You never know who might want your precious Playboy magazines every friday.

Step 2. Always offer your services for any means necessary. The friendlier you seem to your neighbors, The less likely they will suspect you of ransacking their house when they're away from their home.

Step 3. If some wise crackin wise guy gives you lip over a parking space either in the parking lot of the complex or on the sidewalk, Pull out the good old Wicket stick and remind him who is king if the beach if you know what I mean.

Step 4. In most situations, Your neighbor may be distressed or jelous of your belongings. A good tactic to avoid such a issue is to aquire information to blackmail your neighbor in just such a event where he might try to take your precious man seeds.

Step 5. Once you have aquired the domina.. I mean heart of your neighbors, Be sure to assemble a meeting in your apartment where you can discuss the future betterment of the community. Once everyone is mingling and distracted, Go ahead and leave and toss a molotov behind you and lock the door. There is no better way to be a good neighbor other than being the only neighbor. Crippling lonliness and depression would be all the more satisfying knowing that you yourself are safe.

This has been A helpful guide to being a good neighbor by Papa Wolf, Tune in next week when we sit by the fire and discuss how to Be a good citizen to your fellow officer of the law.

-Papa Wolf
[DOUBLEPOST=1475309662,1475299346][/DOUBLEPOST]Hot damn, i'll move it

Status
Not open for further replies.