Need help finding a certain movie.

Reaction score
Ok, when I was younger I watched a movie that I currently do not know the name of. However, I am able to describe certain scenes and some of what happens in the movie so for those who watch a lot of movies please stick around and if you have a name of a movie that fits in with my description please let me know.

May I add the following descriptions may not be in order.

I believe this film is set in America more east coast.

It is a sci-fi type movie in which some sort of alien comes to earth in an unknown way but does make it into contact with humans (as in touch)

When someone is "infected" the alien would take them over in which results in the affected person unable to blink and their skin will begin feeling off (Like snakeskin or PVA glue)

In one scene there was some sort of formal meeting and a few infected people who are most likely aliens in disguise sort of vomit in peoples drinks to carry on the infection. This was done at the back of the room while everyone but the protagonist was facing away.

The protagonist was a woman and she knew when someone was an alien either by the lack of blinking or lack of emotion

Those infected seem to have no emotion.

The woman protagonist had a relationship with a man and when she confronts him she realizes he is infected too. I believe this scene was set in some sort of cafe or shop on the street and there were other people in the background too. She emerged from the back end of the area. She realizes the majority of people are starting to become infected and she knows that they are catching onto her on the fact that she is still human.

A scene in either most likely a train or less likely a plane she realizes they are onto her and so she goes into the restroom to find in the sink there are large amounts of skin from a previous person peeling their skin off after becoming infected. She places the skin onto her to give the illusion that she is infected. At which point a young Asian boy comes in who is infected and sees her and he now believes she is one of them when she is not.

They is a scene at some sort of tunnel or large road where the protagonist sees a woman gets run over by a car and the car did not even stop or at least attempt to before it hit the woman as it is most likely driven by an infected individual. The protagonist calls over to the cop who is nearby only to find the cop is infected to as he does not blink and shows no emotion at all as if nothing has happened. The cop is black btw.