Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @SpaceShots
How long were you banned for: 6 months

Your Steam Name: L1NK
Your In-game Name: James Husky(?)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105105797

Why were you banned/blacklisted: “Extremely toxic” - Violation of 1.1 Disrespectful Behaviour - Disrespectful behaviour, in its broadest sense, is not acceptable; users are expected to conduct themselves respectfully at all times.

Why should this appeal be considered:

Firstly, before this appeal begins I would like to clarify that a rumour was speculating that I had agreed to sit out my ban and that I in no way would attempt to have my ban lowered. This is factually incorrect and can be cleared by SpaceShots if necessary, he said he was unwilling to unban me or lower it at that time and I didn’t want to make him uncomfortable or annoy him by pushing for something that at the time seemed pointless and without due reasoning.

Secondly, the ban has now been up for over 5 months and over this period I have had time to reflect on my truly horrific attitude and toxicity. After speaking with newly promoted Owner @TinySlayer I have had it organised that I will be blacklisted from OOC until I, myself decide that I am able to communicate in OOC chat. My toxicity has always been an issue and I will not claim I am no longer toxic, that’s part and parcel of being Husky but I do promise that I will contain this toxicity and will not express it to community members in a fit of rage.

Since being banned I have reflected on my thoughtless comments to @nutrient10 and would like to once again, apologize for mentioning rumours and so on. The topic alone was a touchy one so I apologise for involving myself in your private affairs/rumours.

Last part used from my old appeal due to nothing changing:

It has been over 5 months since my ban and I have had enough time to reflect on my actions and understand my wrongdoings and on how to improve myself upon my return, whether it be now or when the ban expires. In this time I have also taken up the position of “Test Lead” under @Samuel in this I have tested such updates including the organization update and even the new PD overhaul in tickets.

These threads can be found below:

With that I have also assisted in a few bugs here and there, these can be found in the “News and Announcement” sections on the forums.

I hope in making this appeal SpaceShots can see that I am wanting to return if he has had any unnecessary complaints or people asking him to unban me, for that I apologize on their behalf but it was also entirely out of my control.

Status
Not open for further replies.