I don't like it when people lie to my /me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jonah / Jonah Jonson
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Your son is Sexy AF / Connor Parker | ? / James Russik
His/Her SteamID: I have no clue sorry.
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Connor Parker 3.26 and 3.18
James should be punished for 3.26
Both users lied on different occasions while i performed a /me action and gave me different stories and led to this whole situation going to a big clusterfuck.
James Russik
I've performed multiple searches on James for any wounds on multiple occasions James claimed that he didn't have any wounds. How ever, i've bandaged him up so he was bleeding so he would realisticly have atleast one wound.
The user also lied when i asked the storage attendant what happend exactly. Claimed that ''I tripped on a curb smacked the npc and jonah here helaed me''
Connor Parker
Connor Parker also decided to lie to my /me actions which was made the situation really confusing as well. Since connor stored a knife which i knew due to Pusheen telling me the time i could rp that he still had his knife. With that knife he did stab someone. I performed a check on the knife to see if it had any blood on it and somehow it didn't according to Connor.

Evidence (Demo Required):In the evidence you can see connor storing a weapon , and stabbing someone right in front of the storage NPC for what it seems for no reason and then also stored his knife.

Evidence for James
fa2566e1208e4dcaba801d3164fa6615.png

3534ce9b84f2d46cecb8a20518f40db2.png

Evidence for Connor.
ab10e71ad10188571e4e087dfa14de6a.png

Tick: Not necessary

@Pusheen dealt with the report in-game.
Note: I can understand that they are new how ever this got ridicilous. If more footage of the shadowplay is needed i can provide that. And i've heard that pusheen likes detailed reports
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reaction score
If @Pusheen dealt with the Situation, why would you create a Action Request ? Or was this requested by him ?
He told me to make an action request due to the people in game already had left I believe currently at school if I still got screenshots of the report then I will provide that. I ment that the report was dealt with by Pusheen

//Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.