I give up on police

Reaction score
Just because you failed multiple times, it doesn't mean you won't succeed in the future. Also, don't say you want to die.

Reaction score
As mentioned to by the Police Training Supervisor who just conducted your patrol, someone from the academy will be in contact with you soon asking about your availability so they can conduct some 1 on 1 training to help you pass the Supervised Patrol.

Reaction score
I give up on salty people.
Fml, I want to die.
I give up. I did my worst and all that but still, I give up.

Reaction score
Being police is kinda gay nohomo

Being a citizen is way more fun if you open shops and shit

Reaction score
Hello,

I'd rate this pessimistic but it doesn't exist. I am sure you can improve yourself well, kindly ask a the training staff for criticism after a supervised patrol failure and take note of it. Once you've done this you can use your probationary officer patrols to improve on these areas. Asking the corporals+ for critical observation reports of your patrol and improve on these areas too. Alongside this, academy are hosting multiple training sessions where you can come along for useful assessments and training to help your perform to the best of your ability!

Good luck,
Captain ShadowJoey
Commanding Officer of Academy

Reaction score
i Give up on being police , failed Stage 3 more than 4 times , I give up. it clearly doesn't want me .
Fml , I want to die
I give up . I did my best and all that but still , I give up
As I've said quite a few times, it's not that the PD doesn't want you. If we didn't want you, you would even be a PO. It's just that we don't feel that you are capable of holding the Officer rank as of now. It's nothing to be worried about, and I understand you feel that you aren't wanted. But you should want to strive to become better, take feedback and constructive criticism and become the best that you can. Rather than giving up.

I became a SGT after a few months, and that didn't happen by me giving up. I tried again and again and tried to be the best I could, and now I'm literally the best sgt.

Reaction score
If you have failed your stage 3 it is not because the PLPD doesn't want you. It's because you simply weren't good enough. I suggest patrolling with experienced officers and learning from them and then doing your stage 3. Good Luck.
I patrolled many times , but still
[DOUBLEPOST=1487451596,1487451522][/DOUBLEPOST]
As mentioned to by the Police Training Supervisor who just conducted your patrol, someone from the academy will be in contact with you soon asking about your availability so they can conduct some 1 on 1 training to help you pass the Supervised Patrol.
I still have to wait 2 days to do it again don't I ? and wot is this 1on1 training , so basically if I pass this I pass stage 3 ? idk , I kkeep trying to talk to you but still , u wont reply . now idk if ur busy but I have messaged u quite time and didn't reply :/
[DOUBLEPOST=1487451719][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello,

I'd rate this pessimistic but it doesn't exist. I am sure you can improve yourself well, kindly ask a the training staff for criticism after a supervised patrol failure and take note of it. Once you've done this you can use your probationary officer patrols to improve on these areas. Asking the corporals+ for critical observation reports of your patrol and improve on these areas too. Alongside this, academy are hosting multiple training sessions where you can come along for useful assessments and training to help your perform to the best of your ability!

Good luck,
Captain ShadowJoey
Commanding Officer of Academy
I did this . and u know what my last training officer told me ? u have improved A lot , .-. how did I improve ? I still didn't pass .-.

Reaction score
If you wanna kill yourself over not getting into a virtual police force then leave perp xd, anyways this thread doesn't help anything and if what @Jordan says is the truth you have already been told that they will be conducting 1 on 1 training, this helps nothing and just makes you seem impatient.

Reaction score
If you're constantly failing then you need to identify why you're failing and how you can fix that. You quitting is equivalent to you failing, except you won't ever have a chance of becoming an officer. You should reconsider, and reconsider the ways you approach police and how you can fix that, take criticism.

Reaction score
If you're constantly failing then you need to identify why you're failing and how you can fix that. You quitting is equivalent to you failing, except you won't ever have a chance of becoming an officer. You should reconsider, and reconsider the ways you approach police and how you can fix that, take criticism.
I do but for some reason I still fail . after I fail I always ask , whats the reason ? this " not sure about desions" that's my personality , I always ask if I'm doing right and that . I'm the person that wants to be sure in the choice he is doing . I will reconsider , but for me waiting all this time to pass stage 3 is kinda annoying , I think uve bene there as well and u know what I'm talking about

Reaction score
i Give up on being police , failed Stage 3 more than 4 times , I give up. it clearly doesn't want me .
Fml , I want to die
I give up . I did my best and all that but still , I give up
Hey there!
I feel you buddy. Back when the cop whitelist was first introduced in early 2016, I applied for stage one, however I failed. Afterwards I waited 3 months to improve my law knowledge and skills as an officer, and aced the app when I tried it the second time. However, I failed the Stage 2 (because it was complicated af, glad they removed that version) and took the advices of @Adrish and
@ShadowJoey and improved my skills. I finished my stage 2 and failed stage 3 because I was too insecure about my actions, yet I took what @lelios1 said as advice and with his assistance passed and became a member of the PLPD to fulfill my role as a Senior Officer. Just take their advice and improve on every thing they said was wrong and you'll pass for sure. Its the easiest thing in the world so don't be in despair lmao.

Reaction score
When I was helping out with your stage 3 the other day I picked up some key points to take on board.
  • Your microphone needs to be adjusted. Even today it is extremely hard to hear you so giving voice commands is difficult for other officers/citizens to hear.
  • You did not check for ID especially during a drug bust, which would result in possibly me getting away with a warrant.

I can't remember anything else unfortunately.

Reaction score
When I was helping out with your stage 3 the other day I picked up some key points to take on board.
  • Your microphone needs to be adjusted. Even today it is extremely hard to hear you so giving voice commands is difficult for other officers/citizens to hear.
  • You did not check for ID especially during a drug bust, which would result in possibly me getting away with a warrant.

I can't remember anything else unfortunately.
this stage I did today I asked for id , and idk how to figure my mic :(

Reaction score
this stage I did today I asked for id , and idk how to figure my mic :(
Your mic is fine on teamspeak. Maybe try moving it or checking its the right mic you are using.

Also, I wouldn't take your, for lack of a better word "failure" to seriously. Yes, it's maybe a disappointing but don't "kill yourself". It's good though that you are improving. That's the point of these practices. You've learned to ask for ID and now you just have to figure out the rest

Reaction score
Your mic is fine on teamspeak. Maybe try moving it or checking its the right mic you are using.

Also, I wouldn't take your, for lack of a better word "failure" to seriously. Yes, it's maybe a disappointing but don't "kill yourself". It's good though that you are improving. That's the point of these practices. You've learned to ask for ID and now you just have to figure out the rest
its the same mic I'm using
and the mic is built in so I cant move it :c