IC Stories section/thread?

Reaction score
There are a few creative people around and many like myself who can write a whole story if we wanted to but what if we wanted to dive deep into a character and see what their everyday life is like. I have been considering writing some sort of Diary for my character Corporal James Anders and some of you might have seen little parts in my previous story about this.

But this is about his life and what happens around him can effect him and im planning to have this show in his diary. As events happen around him they can effect and change him. I have always wanted to get others involved in this kind of roleplay and storytelling, and this would be a great chance to showcase your characters and show who they really are.

So while we discuss the implications of this I will be writing up some diary entries. Let me know what you think of this including this little entry below.

20th September 2016
Diary Entry 58

Another challenging shift as a Corporal of the police force and its been one helluva day. I have been dealing with officers causing trouble all day and met one guy so special he would be perfect for a SWAT officer. Finding higher ranking officers than myself is not common so we all have to make do with what we have. I am wondering where these new officers are comming from because they seem to have less brain cells than bullets.

Us ranked officers need to grab all the sides of the police force and hold it together not for our sakes but for the city and everyone that lives here. I do hope we can hold it together because I can see this job getting harder everytime and everyone is under stress. I decided to throw in a few jokes to raise everyones spirits and it worked well infact better than I thought.

Maybe the police force needs some good spirit and strong tape to keep it held together.

Reaction score
Dairy Entry 1
20/09/2016

There was a bit of trouble in my toilet today between a wasp and a cockroach. I was sat on my toilet within my grimy slums apartment mid-way negotiating a release of a chocolate hostage from my brown stinky dungeon. Was a bit interesting to say the least

Reaction score
21st September 2016
Diary entry 59

Just saw the Deputy Chief today seems that he was busy with something so I left him alone and went on my patrol. Streets seem calm and im looking closely at what im saving for while watching both the Suburbs and the police radio. The Chief just came on duty and is getting involved alot probably because everyone are horrible at listening, i had a word with him thanking him for reinstating me and let him know of the issue of communication over radio and how to somewhat improve it, seems they had the exact same idea the question is if its going to be forgotton or not.

Just crashed into a Mercedes E63 AMG I was to close to the middle of the road while the triver cut the corner massively. It was a long wait for roadcrew so we got to know each other and had a few laughs good to know someone won't shoot you for a car crash even if it wasn't your fault. The Chief went to deal with paperwork so I ended up incharge again but most of the police force was behaving.

Had to deal with officers misusing their firearms and claming they saw a weapon or heard shots, my brain melted when that happened but I got the message across but just to be sure I will list down the officers names for informing the rest of the ranked officers. Im guessing that day was a break from the norm not one officer shot or killed what the hell happened there.

Peter Screw or something like that and Bauman they might not repeat their mistake but I will inform everyone about what they did when I have the time. Now that people are less trigger happy today I might have a little more time to let my brain recover from the trauma of officers lacking logic.

Reaction score
21st of September 2016
Diary entry um... 1

Still can't believe that people are getting abducted by aliens.
I seens it, I tells ya!
I also watched a man called Ian Dallum burn to death in a dumpster yesterday yelling " @Creepis save me!" or something.
Some guy called Joe Baggers also went up to me and started humping my leg, then screaming at me and Ian that we're furries and ran off.

This city is weird.
I'm probably gonna leave and never come back.

Last edited:
Reaction score
dear diary

today i saw 20 men dressed as marmite run into the bank with guns, to then proceed and kill every officer in town.

they then lit up a bonfire on parker tunnel and killed some more cops.