Roleplaying on an empty server

Reaction score
So today I was on the server with I believe about 6 other people. Me and another officer were driving around the industrial area and heard an explosion. So we entered the lot which contains the Parker property and the J&G glass(Not sure if that's what it is called). We were talking to the owner of J&G first and asked him if he knew anything about an explosion that happened. He denied that it came from his building and came outside to talk to us.
When we approached the next building(Parker), someone from the building ran back in really quickly and shut the door behind him. Everything after that point is in this video:
The server was empty and we were just trying to do some simple roleplay. I wasn't really planning on asking the person to step out of the building as I knew that it would be a hard task, but the other officer insisted that we ask the owner of the building to step out to make sure that he hadn't been taken hostage. So I went along with it after we actually got the first guy to come out and talk to us at J&G.
I was just wondering what you guys think of the he responded to us. Or maybe what you think about us being there for the reason that we were.
Do you think they went to far when they shot us? Or do you think we should have gotten it worse than we did. Please share what you think, I'd love to hear it.

The video is 10 minutes long. The action starts at around 7:30.

Reaction score
That was a well coordinated raid, shame there were so few people on, I would like to see a cop force this coordinated at 60/60