Idea - Any organisation could have their own website.

Would you like this idea to be fully worked out and available to everyone?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hi
Today i was thinking about doing something for the community, since i've been hobbying around with websites alot lately and saw that LordTyla made a website for his organisation i tought "would anybody else want this for their own organisation?"
How this would work with the rules? idk, but i'll get to that later.
Some might've seen tyla's PCA forum. The way i see it it allows for easy management for his organisation, with a forum all members can be trackable, ranks can be visible and (publicly) displayed to any (registered) visitor of the website.

How would it work?
It's simple, i have a paralake.tk domain registered, aswell as a reseller host. This allows me to create an account for anybody who so desires, for them to have complete acces to anything any other host would provide.

What would it cost?
Website's are quite cheap these days, i pay nothing and you have to pay me 50k every week and you don't have to pay anything either.

With providing everybody the ability to have a website could allow for great RP purposes. It could allow, lets say an army based organisation to have their own front page displaying their services with a hidden part for members only to access everything imaginable.

What will be the impact of this on forum org pages? And would this void the organisation rules?
Obviously an org page on the forums exist, would be silly if it wouldn't. The website of their should be displayed but it should be a complete org page as they are all know. All registered sites would be publicly listed. And i have to check them to as deep as the source code so i don't get my ass sued

BUT PEOPLE CAN TALK ABOUT DURGZ AND OTHER CRIMSOINAL TACTIVITES NOW!!1!!!11!!
My solution to this would be as simple as an IC reply on the forum org page,
godaddy.jpeg

Hello.
The website of organisation "C+" Has been shutdown due violations of our Terms Of Service.
The website had content of illigal activities and has been reported to the police.

- GoDaddy support
everything from requesting the website to hosting it, should all be acted as if it were IC, exactly like the org pages.

Keep in mind, this is an IDEA and i am completely open for suggestions. Also from the staff team.

So what do i get in terms of specs?
7d6ee6819d.png

Woah, hold your horses. Obviously this is for PH purposes only. And you would be restricted to only 1 domain. You can only get more domains if i know that you want one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
As much as this sounds like a great idea I am not really sure many people will want to use it and it might end up being a big waste of time.

Good luck mate.

Reaction score
afaik everything works, i just want to know if this would be allowed by the señor administration team in terms of the org rules, before i buy a TLD

@MoronPipllyd @Bolli

BUT PEOPLE CAN TALK ABOUT DURGZ AND OTHER CRIMSOINAL TACTIVITES NOW!!1!!!11!!
My solution to this would be as simple as an IC reply on the forum org page,
godaddy.jpeg

Hello.
The website of organisation "C+" Has been shutdown due violations of our Terms Of Service.
The website had content of illigal activities and has been reported to the police.

- GoDaddy support
everything from requesting the website to hosting it, should all be acted as if it were IC, exactly like the org pages.

Reaction score
Well go create a site then not that hard.
To who do you direct that? Would you expect every member to have complete knowledge about and be able to pay for hosting and a domain? Im giving people the opportunity for it, so they don't have to deal with shit. The whole purpose of this thread is to see if people are interested before i spend my free time and money into it, you donkey.

the one that made my answer dumb is really really re......d
No, the person(s) deserve an award. You broke two forum rules by your stupitidy and selfishness.