Idea: Whitelisted Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Could you further explain what exactly the police sergeant is supposed to do? Is he just like the lieutenant or does he have a completely different role?

Rustic7alt

Since its whitelisted, make so police officers can make a warrant too :)

ThomasGeorge

A good suggestion would be to max out the police force to 15 seeing as there's another 2 more senior officers, although this may prove to be difficult to handle for some... but it should be experimented with.

Reaction score
I love the idea, a Sergent would help the LT alot, at the start though I can see it hard to get an LT or sergent. Don't whitlist the whole police force, as you said it will be a shock for new players.

Reaction score
I have a idea for the Sergeant instead of both Sergeants being able to warrent and demote one makes it but the second one has to agree for it to work.

It is unlikely that there will be a fail warrent or unjustified demotes what do you think?

Reaction score
What about making half the normal officers whitelisted at the start to see if it helps, and then the whitelisted cops may spawn vehicles and have the non-whitelisted as partners to help them learn? Cause as said new players play and earn cash before realizing they should join forums. This could scare new players away if they have to whitelist for the first job you find.

Deleted member 1235

If the police force is going to be reformed, I'd suggest adding some new rules and guidelines for them. At the moment the police rely on conventions (Un-official rules) such as the LT making sure people are paired up or not to spam voice radio chat etc. Also some rules on when a ticket should and shouldn't be given as well as fixing the loophole for being able to park in a disabled bay whilst not disabled?

Reaction score
Whenever im Lt i always apoint a SGT it really dose help and its fun to call them in and Let them explain to you whats been happening Who is doing a bad job And so on As i like playing lt whenever its possible as i like playing as a cop and such and also having authority And aswell Reliving the stress of Lieutenants Whould also mean there less likely to get slopy and Forget What there looking for "Criminals"

Reaction score
Adding a Sergeant position, a whitelisted one, sounds great. However, making the entire police force whitelisted would, in my opinion, not be the best. It would make it even harder to make money in-game for those of us who don't want to pay $5 for VIP.

Reaction score
I have 2 suggestions to fix 2 police roleplay issues:
First, you should change the police Lieutenant to Chief because it spoils police roleplay when you see a person usually rping a Lieutenant as a normal officer (or now an Sgt). Besides that, in real life there are many police ranks and many Lieutenants, but only one Chief of Police.

Second thing - I suggest not limiting Sergeants to 2 because it won't be fun for players who are whitelisted to either RP an average not whitelisted cop or wait until a slot is free. And of course it won't be realistic to join the police force and find out that all Sgt slots are taken. I'm suggesting making Sergeants permanent (if they're not RPing Chief of Police).

Possibly after that, there could be permanent Lieutenants just like Sergeants, but with more privileges.

Reaction score
+Support
it is a awesome idea as the LT wont be under too much pressure and would be awesome if there would be some kind of a police academy or something and maybe all police slots can be whitelisted or maybe most of them can be whitelisted and leave like 2 open to people

Status
Not open for further replies.