If you could go back in time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date
Reaction score
rjt4m0qh3utx.png
I've made a spoiler, so if you click it and get offended it's no longer in my control.

Reaction score
I'd go back in time to see the lives and deaths of famous people like Walt Disney, Alexander Pushkin, etc. and witness many things that history doesn't know. I also wish I could go back in time to my early childhood to witness in 3rd person the situations I don't remember.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
i'd go back in time where my father was a rich alcoholic bastard when he was cheating on my mother and doing childish acts and tell him that how poor he'll be in the future and how sorry he'll be and also to suck my fucking dick

Reaction score
Go to 1984 to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and perform espionage against the Soviets dressed as Venom Snake from Metal Gear Solid V with Puma123 dressed as Ocelot.

Reaction score
id go back like forever to take a picture of what the universe was like to prove religious people are silly pmsl

Reaction score
Go back to 2010, buy thousands of bitcoins for a small amount of money, wait until it's 2015 and avoid giving TheHomeLessDude a warning that still haunts me to this day, prevent Jordan from resigning and carry through the plans to Dutchify the staff team. Then I take my millions from my bitcoin wallet, buy a house, a nice car and retire in my early 20's spending my time being a nazi-mod.

Reaction score
rjt4m0qh3utx.png
I've made a spoiler, so if you click it and get offended it's no longer in my control.
Collier we know that's your dream, but you are not that german.
[DOUBLEPOST=1498832953,1498832164][/DOUBLEPOST]@Col. Collier Hmmmm okay, well our lord Collier i think

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
I'd go back to 2014 so I could be a part of Paralake V1 cringe :moron:

Go back to the 1980's. Always loved films showing what life was like around these times like Back To The Future.
Pretty sick time to be alive for the music as well

Reaction score
There are a couple of things I'd like to do when I could travel back in time:
-Witness the Turkish liberation war as that was pretty much the only good time for us Turks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
-High five Atatürk while I'm there ^
-Give Matt's parents a condom.
-9/11. I was a 3 year old shitter when it happened.
-See what the life of a coal miner was like back then. My dad told me some interesting stuff when he started working as a coal miner already at the age of 17, pretty tiring work back then.
-Tell myself not to apply for Enforcer.