If you could go back in time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

As you all know I'm a huge history buff, and have always wondered if given the chance what would people go to see in the past?

I personally would like to go to view the battle of Stalingrad in 1942 as well as to be in New York for NYE in 1999. Would also like to see the Hindenburg disaster in 1937 and WTC attacks in 2001. Arial view of the Battle of the Somme in 1916 too.

What about you guys? Would you go see a singer who's long been dead, a famous assassination or historic battles or events?

Reaction score
I'd like to go back to 20. april 1999, when the columbine massacre happened. I wish I could have a chance to know what these two teens were thinking the time leading up to, but also the time when the attack happened. That specific event has always been very interesting to me. I don't know why.

Reaction score
I would've loved to see the Viking Conquests of England or the Edo Period battles in the old Japan. I've found it fascinating how a whole country decided to go to war against each other. I would've loved to see it.

(or I'd go back and give @Racxes parents a condom :booty: (no ban plz it's a joke))

Reaction score
I'd probably go back to the medieval times where most myths and legends were created just to find out whether they were true or not and live life on that age for the most part. I liked it when we used swords instead of guns for some reason, people weren't as lazy back then xD plus slicing someone with a sword makes you feel more guilty than pulling a simple trigger and killing someone. Of course I wouldn't go there without any modern medicine. Diseases were spreading like crazy back then :O

Reaction score
Would definitely go back to the first world war, for some reason the whole concept of trench warfare highly interests me. Like you said, it's just one of those things you would need to see and experience in order to understand what all the men had to go through.

tl:dr trench foot was a bitch

Reaction score
I wouldn't have wasted 20 bitcoins on a pizza a few years ago. The pizza was good but not worth the 50K USD the 20BTC is worth atm

Reaction score
I think if I had to choose a few, they'd be as follows:

9/11 at the pentagon and the WTC, as I don't believe it wasn't a coverup. In fact- nvm, not the time nor place. Let's not start an argument here.

Woodstock, because why not? You can't go wrong with mind-shitting drugs and good old classic rock & roll.

The JFK assassination, I have theories about that too, but that wouldn't be my reason to see it. I'd just want to see Jack in the flesh so guess.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to travel back to World War II as with some of the battles that took place such as Normandy, it would be really interesting to see the horrors that many of these battles occurred and how it affected the soldiers both physically and mentally

Reaction score
I would love to go back to one of the world wars and just see everything happening, and how things happend.

Reaction score
I would go back to world war 2 aswell, 1945 april 16th. I would hang out with hitler in his bunker and make fun of him while the 2.5 million soviet soldiers surround and take berlin. Oh man that would be great

Reaction score
I would firstly go back to 2014 and go on TS when Twatty ddosed people

I would go back to 2003 Italy Monza F1 Grand Prix to watch it live again, was bloody amazing, got a tour around their garage and even met Michael Schumacher, pretty nutty experience.