I'm leaving PERP :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Just wanted to make a little post here that I'm quitting the server. Everytime when I try to RP I eventually get robbed or killed :D and also I dont see a difference between DarkRP and PERP anymore. the basic idea is the same here. Base and get money. So yeah.. Bye :D

EDIT: I will probably come back when the v2 update comes.. depends on how many friends I still got on PERP then :D
the PERP server has gotten a little bit boring for me right now so I've been playing other games for a while. I will probably be returning in the future.

Reaction score
Bye AxaFin, was nice speaking to you.

EDIT:

That DarkRP comparison though

powerrangers.gif

Reaction score
JarredInator said:
Joined in may 7 2014
Leaving in June 23 2014
fetch
just decided to make a post about this because I did get a few friends here.

Reaction score
AxaFin;n38634 said:
Just wanted to make a little post here that I'm quitting the server. Everytime when I try to RP I eventually get robbed or killed :D and also I dont see a difference between DarkRP and PERP anymore. the basic idea is the same here. Base and get money. So yeah.. Bye :D

EDIT: I will probably come back when the v2 update comes.. depends on how many friends I still got on PERP then :D
the PERP server has gotten a little bit boring for me right now so I've been playing other games for a while. I will probably be returning in the future.

this hole thread makes no sense....

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
AxaFin;n38634 said:

It's a post saying he's leaving.

Reaction score
Sgt.James said:
AxaFin;n38634 said:

Then why making a hole situation out of it ? If you want to leave then leave dont make a huge scene out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.