I'm off.

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go. Your personality and humor brought something special to the community and we will miss that. Good luck in your future ventures!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go, you were alright...
130412635169185304.png
M350327-Knock-knees-SPL_342x198.jpg

Just one thing if you are going to join the army, don't get shot plz and become :beef:

Reaction score
its like i live in the toilet the way i be shittin
Fuck.

You were one of my favourite people on the server, you're a great guy and I hoped this would never come. This is one of the only times I have felt sad about anybody leaving the community. Always remember that we will welcome you back with open arms if you decide to come back. I wish you luck in your future.

Something is missing without you, Thomas.
Keep in touch.

Reaction score
You didn't mention me, for derp.
Good luck with your job and I hope you will have a good future.

-derp 101

Reaction score
This better be one of your pranks.

Damnit, thank you for the laughs you brought us here, Thomas. I will keep your Luke person remix as a good memory on my HDD, thank you for the effort you have put into it (I wouldn't have bothered to get the Luke sounds aswell if you didn't joke around so much in-game about him :hilarious:)

May the onions lead your way to destiny, Thomas.

Reaction score
Dammit Seniors... If only you accepted his enforcer app.

I will miss you man, I will always remember you driving around in your neon green transit, with an entire drug lab in the back :)

Wish you luck in any other communities you may be joining, I hope to see you again.