The Arrival of Lexo

Deleted member 231

Hello Everyone,

My name is Nathan 'Lexo' Cooper and I have been in the Garrysmod community for around 5-6 years now. I am currently 17 years old and have been looking for a good community to stay with for a while and have landed upon PerpHeads. I have heard great things about the community and very excited to get onto the server. I have ran into some issues while trying to join the server which has stopped me from playing at the moment but I will explain this further down. Anyway... About Me :D

I have many hobbies besides Gaming such as Air Cadets which is a military youth organization based for 13-20 year olds who are interested in a military career when they are older. I am currently a Sergeant in Air Cadets which means I am in charge of many young people and this has allowed me to learn new skills such as Leadership, Confidence and Communication skills. I am always achieving new goals with Cadets such as Flying Solo in a Viking Glider which was a very special day for me. I am currently in the stage of planning a charity Tandem parachute jump from 15,000ft to raise money for Help For Heros charity which is very close to my heart. My Father is currently serving in the Royal Air Force for 22 years and is currently on operation in Afghanistan and will be returning late March/early April. He sadly left just before Christmas which was sad but I am proud that he is serving his country and making his family proud of him.

Personally, I have come to PerpHeads looking for a community that will make my gaming experiences fun and also support me through rough times. I have coding experience and have been learning LUA for around 2 years on and off and always looking and trying to create new things and small projects here and there. I would really like to help and assist with the community when I am trusted and known because I feel that giving back to a good community is just as important as playing it.

Anyway, The issue I mentioned above in the first paragraph relates to joining the server at the loading screen. I usually get to 'Sending Client Info...' or 'Workshop Items Complete...' before my Garrysmod Application becomes 'Not Responding'. I know this because I have Alt + Tabbed out and checked in the Task Manger where I am being told that the process is 'Not Responding'. Any fixes would be great because I really want to get on the server and start helping out.

Introduction Quote: "Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success."

Thanks for Reading

Nathan 'Lexo' Cooper

Reaction score
Hello Lexo! The problem with your GMod is normal. Don't alt tab out whatever you do, GMod will temporarily freeze but you just have to let it sit for 2 minutes or so.

Deleted member 231

Rutger Cornfield;n14895 said:
Welcome! Want to join Ultimate Gang? ;3

The Question is... Is it really Ultimate?

Reaction score
A nice message you came with. I have a feeling we'll get along just well! Welcome :)

Reaction score
Lexo said:
Rutger Cornfield;n14895 said:
Welcome! Want to join Ultimate Gang? ;3

The Question is... Is it really Ultimate?
You'll see *wink* *wink*.
Call me, Im Rutger Cornfield if you didn't notice.
I'll teach you how to get rich ;P

Reaction score
Welcome to the community mate, great introduction, hope you enjoy your stay :).

Deleted member 231

Cheers for all the nice message!

You can add me on steam: [Rv] Lexo