"He's finally gone!!"

Reaction score
It’s just too serious, people need to chill the fuck out and stop targeting others you fat snakes.
I agree with MrAaron, eventhough this server is PERP (serious rp) it is getting to serious to the point where mostly everyone in the community is going to be banned at some point. I blame all the staff team for making it this way. People want to minge and have a fun ass time but it just the staff team who just ban for 12months just for ramming a friends car for banter. I have noticed that the staff team are always banning for every little thing you do, i hate this because it makes the player/players of the community get really toxic and start to hate the people inside the community especially staff. (i just wanted to get this off my chest)

TL;DR: 12month bans and perma bans for small things make people toxic and are ruining the community.

rat

Reaction score
I agree with MrAaron, eventhough this server is PERP (serious rp) it is getting to serious to the point where mostly everyone in the community is going to be banned at some point. I blame all the staff team for making it this way. People want to minge and have a fun ass time but it just the staff team who just ban for 12months just for ramming a friends car for banter. I have noticed that the staff team are always banning for every little thing you do, i hate this because it makes the player/players of the community get really toxic and start to hate the people inside the community especially staff. (i just wanted to get this off my chest)

TL;DR: 12month bans and perma bans for small things make people toxic and are ruining the community.

Speak for urself mate all I do is troll

Reaction score
I think I will return when the player base stops acting like they're revolutionaries trying to topple the government by any means possible.

Honestly, I cannot stand the toxicity that generates from two specific groups of players that gives the rest of the players a bad name. The toxicity is so bad that some members of the team go to great lengths to remove their members of the team from their position by any means possible rather than working together to resolve their problems.

Perpheads has changed. It's no longer about RP or growing, its an endless series of battles between the staff team and a toxic player group.

See you later, space cowboy.

Reaction score
@Corolla enjoys enforcing rules that he himself can't follow :)

pmsl

honestly, i thought for the longest time that you weren't suited for staff. You fitted in way better with seal team biff and people who just play for fun instead of making perp their life. You're welcome to join the army at park on the swings as long as you swear to never blacklist us from rc again

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Everyone had their doubts from you being made as staff after all your tom foolery in game and overall shenanigans. However, you were a great staff member and managed to prove everyone wrong, despite what happened. Thanks for all the shits and giggles as every time I see you in game you manage to make me and most of the community, that isn't up their own ass and couldn't really give a shit, laugh.

Cheers, friend.
farage_2568981b.jpg

Reaction score
You were my marmite Tom.
I’m one of those people who hate marmite xoxoxo

Tbf you were a sound lad and I hope you come back to meme about with your dirty eurobeatthemeat.

Have a good omen