What was your first perspective on PERP?

i said "is this prepheads" and then I was immortal to all PH bans

never been banned fuck yall niggas

One of my friends told me to join the server and said it was pretty cool. I joined, thought the server was pretty gay, got called a n*gger by everyone, got mugged a lot, broke a lot of rules, started flinging people into the air with props, got banned for a week, came back, got banned for molotoving someones car, came back again and decided to play "seriously" I now enjoy the server but am still really shit.

Joined in January 2015, Named myself "Tyrone Elvis", (Perpheads server was different to me because I never played serious RP). someone with a Porsche spyder (i didn't know who is he till this day xD) showed me around and taught me how to grow and how to get a job. Lately I got mugged by @Loejseren and his friend ( I forgot who is he but he had a lot of super cars), another day I was walking down at Fredy behind the beach when 2 guys came over with a jeep it was @WilliamVamsti with another guy lately I found out it's @blobvis 2.0, we grew, based, killed people together....

i mugged someone then he showed up with 7 other people and fucked me
i think it was bishop org or someshit

I joined once in early 2014 for about 10 minutes. I looked for, and couldn't find the fading door tool or money printers in my Tides room, so I left.

My brother @luckyelias told me to get onto perp, i went onto perp crashed a beetle into the hicktown lake, few days later i meet Dylan Arnolds @atomic_wizard. We drove him around alot, good times. Then we based with him because he is way to gud xd.

A few of my friends joined PH to troll, only took them a steady 5 minutes before they got banned. I was the exception, I stayed on and quite enjoyed the roleplay. It was a good time after that I decided to take a break, but PH is like a drug, eventually you've just gotta keep having it.

Back