What was your first perspective on PERP?

Reaction score
I joined because I thought it was actually called PREPheads which is a show where people prepare for some bs apocaliptic scenario, but then found a video by @Myrothas which explained to me what it really was. So pretty much I thought that it was this Super Duper Mega Serious RP server so I roleplayed like it was some sort of HL2RP and then got a verbal warning to stop stalling RP

Reaction score
Only thing I can really remember is cruising about in my mini, Getting a Molotov, lobbing said Molotov in a bazaar shop and then getting whipped onto bazaar roof. This got my first ban and since then I have been playing the server seriously. (I also got a mugged a shit ton of times)

Reaction score
Welp I joined because my friend @GrimReaper invited me on the server and I had no idea what to do or how to do anything. I mainly asked questions like "Wheres the F4 menu?" "How do I change to a gun dealer?" "How do I become cop" "How do I make money" etc. The first thing we did was run on the highway to the business sector to buy a car. I then got pissed off about the prices. I played for another hour or so and I got bored so I went off for a few months. I then came back on in September 2015 and just went cop. It was not until October 2015 that I started basing with Drake Fernesto, @ItsAquaaHD, Jon Marston, Sam Arnolds. Then it went from that. I bought my first car (Hudson Hornet) and then my Escalade and then my mercedes. I tried to get a Ferrari Spyder but when I hit 1 mil I gave up and bought a Chevrolet Camaro and Ford Mustang. Then I power grew and finally got my Lambo. And then I got to where I am now. I just collect guns and I get money from either raiding or being a cop. Not finished yet tho ;)

Reaction score
I joined and I thought I was in hell where I could play with big guns. Then I found out they cost money. Then I joined the friendly neighborhood PLPD and got a gun for free. Now I could stop crime and play with guns.

Reaction score
I was mugged by a 12 year old and he told me to drop the 10k i had on me (since i was a freshspawn) and i said i didn't because i deposited most of that into the ATM he then said I'd be banned if in voice and called a mod. The mod checked me and said i had nothing on me and then he fucked off. I was confused as i thought it was a seriousRP server ;/

Reaction score
It was the 13th of January 2015, close to my birthday. I played DarkRP a lot but I got bored of it. I met someone in one of the DarkRP server I played on, I forgot his name but it started with a Z... He introduced me to PERPHeads. He told me all the basics and showed me where to find the content. I played for a few days and I had a lot of fun. But I am retarded and got my first warning on the first day of playing. I was AFK as an officer inside the PD. I was only 14 back then and had a cancerous microphone which I could never use because I didn't have my own computer yet. I used my dad's computer which was downstairs in the living room. I got shit tons of warnings and met a few nice blokes to play with but mostly had a lot of fun. I remember being super sad when I got my first ban. When I hit puberty and got a pretty damn low voice I started using my microphone a lot more and also bought a new one. 2016 was a rough year, I got banned a lot and had many arguments with other members. This is where I started to dislike the server more and more over time. And here we are, I am lurking on the forums because I don't like playing on the server anymore. You know the reasons.

Reaction score
When I joined I figured it was too hard to craft. I got brought in 2013 by an old fearless admin named Jamie. Everything seemed too difficult.

Reaction score
Joining for the first time on evocity. "How is everyone this friendly with rules like these, fuck DarkRP"

Joining for the first time on paralake. "Why is everyone so salty what is this gangwars RP?"

Perpheads has changed since I first joined. The rules in a good way, the people err nope.

Reaction score
"Ok so this women/man at the barrier near intersection, this is main place, right" I then spent sooo much time exploring I did not know my way from RC to PD, I don't know if I was just pure autistic to have a memory spam as a gold fish or I was. Yeah I was Autistic

Reaction score
Came on first as Max Henderson because Jay Henderson got me into the server, this was back like end of v1 start of v2. I remember growing drugs and him teaching me, i was so happy but it all changed when i got mugged at underpass :((((

Reaction score
I had no clue what to do and saw Perp like a sort of walking stimulator. Most boring server I had ever been on. Lucky for me @Josef Stalin pushed me to keep playing it. And boy what was I wrong about Perp.

Reaction score
@Jay_ is a friend irl, and i went round his for his birthday when we were like 12 years old and he showed me perpheads and i really like it so a couple months on i saved up my pocket money and bought a shitty laptop, got on the server got banned like 5 times because i thought it was call of duty and now 3-4 years on i'm still playing this server and fucking about.
Me 2 years ago on the server.
671b09c159.jpg

(When @LordTyla didn't sweat out cop all the time)

Last edited:
Reaction score
My bulgarian buddy peshos invited me 2 perp first I went roadcrew with him then after that I got bored and took the test for police and got it first try and from then I was like always police when he wasn't on,when he was on we grew drugs in small pots bc we were sweaters then we met zahari @Saxtonhille and then we saw vladi @thehomelessdude I remember when we grew with them,we we're so happy that we grew with like 6 people lmfao and thats how icekiller was born

Reaction score
@Adrish and Bertie played the night before and said I should come on so I did, then @AyJay picked up Adrish and I and took us to Jennifers suburbs and bought us clothes, then when Bertie got on we told him and he was very salty that we got clothes and he didn't so yeah blame AyJay for the fact Adrish and I are a part of this community.

Reaction score
"Oh wow, an actual PERP server. It must be like those old videos I watched way back- Oh wow, that's a lot of rules. Ah well, my friend plays it so it must be at least decent." Pretty much all the thoughts in my head during my first day around, was playing with Ludus who's permabanned right now. I thought the place was full of assholes when he told me immediately to put all my money in the bank, yet the first raid I was involved in, the raiders gave me a gun. Pretty much continued from there.

Reaction score
When i first started perp, literally all my experiences were cancerous, assholes everywhere trying to fuck you over (not much has changed, i've just become one) However since perp is not your average "gamemode" it takes a bit of getting use to especially if you spent your time on DarkRP based gamemodes (like i had) I personally had enjoyed every part of the gamemode since I had come back after being a spesh, some assholes i have argued with but who havn't we argued with now 'a days?

Bad spelling but I am too tired to care.

Reaction score
I remember it as yesterday.

@Taylor dragged my ass on here warning me with "it is seriousRP, READ THE RULES" so I was like yeah i play a lot of semi-serious darkrp, rules wont be that much different... I took a quick look and saw the massive amount of rules and was like fuck that... I then named myself mister spook (which got changed to "Gary Spookcher" very quickly due to @AyJay forcing a name change on me, Gary Spookcher then got changed to "Gary Butcher" by @GraveDinosaur) and I adverted "where is littleegg" from which I got a lot of negative feedback and @Taylor yelling at me on steam telling me to buy a phone and shit so I did... then we bumped into eachother on the streets and he took me to a slums house giving me a beretta with one mag, when we got raided by the police he told me to shoot at everything that moves resulting in me killing him and a cop... We then got dragged to the pd by @Samuel and Taylor got us out interrogation by lying his ass off, he was still pissed about his drugs so he went basing with other people...
that's when I met @Mikey by yelling at someone that offended his porsche spyder and he,as he was a former moderator, helped me with all the rules and got me on track...

that's my story...