[Important] Vehicle Aftermarket Kit Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Vehicle Aftermarket Kit Prices

Short explanation (in notes):

I paid 200k to get my after market kit shown below:

3f2abadd7d.png

But after having it for a few hours I don't really like it, I went to the car dealer to change back to the default to find out it was also 200k:

3629b68e60.png

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

I believe that it shouldn't be 200k it should be free really, as you would already have the parts to do it. But to make it more realistic I think it should be lowered to around 20-30k because you'd have to pay for the items to be fitted on your car.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
I've learned that the hard way. But I agree, it sucks.

Reaction score
So you marked this important because it benefits you? I mean sure we can make it so the basic kit is always free, but I'm not sure what classifies it as important.

It is a bit of a misnomer to say you have all the parts, the place that replaced the side panels of the R8 with the carbon fiber may have sold/shipped them somewhere else as they don't need it taking up space. That said I'm fine with no "penalty" reversion to stock.

This all said, at some point I probably will be changing how car customization looks, so it is easier to accurately figure out what the true color will be. But that will happen well after this change.

Status
Not open for further replies.