Reaction score
Topic:
A better Cooking system

Short explanation (in notes):
-adds new recipes and exotic foods
-certain foods depending on your skill can give you buffs
-More uses For stoves and fridges other than drugs

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
It think It should be added Because IT opens more of an Rp experience When using appliances that are designed for cooking food.because its not realistic to everyday buy a stove to do drugs.and if you do cook ingme it would mean they should potentially make money

Optional additions:
-Chould eventually add a Food growing system
-
-

Last edited:
Reaction score
Support great idea, I would love this, BUT i think it will be added in ermm, Player encomeny owned, When it comes, So dunno.

Reaction score
I like this idea better than fishing plus you could open up cafes and restaurants which would overall improve the experience on the server and make the business area a very active place.

support from me since I only use a oven for crafting guns.

Reaction score
As mentioned this is part of what I proposed as part of the player owned economy (POE). While I might not have said much on that topic in quite some time, nor does some of it still apply (specifically the resets), it is something I still would like to have but not sure how to go about balancing.

Anyways, the problem with this idea and a number of components of the POE is that it requires a lot of custom models/textures which I do not have time for nor does @Xquality . So this is on hold until either I get a lot of free time that I want to spend on solely that, or if I could meet someone who is fairly decent at both modeling and texturing without having to use models taken off of some other site.

Status
Not open for further replies.