Inactivity... sadly.

Reaction score
Good day,
I will keep it short - not too long ago my grandfather has passed away.
Today in the morning... my uncle has commited suicide, police and EMS on scene has declared so.
He left a 7 year old child and an happy wife behind him, he was only in the 40's of his life.

I will be inactive for a while... this has come to a shock for everyone.

Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck in cheering up. It's going to seem harsh, but it's what real life is like. You've gotta accept it and move on, dwelling on it will only make it worse.

I know that myself as I suffered extreme depression for a year and a half, safe to say none of the thoughts were intended for life to go on.

Either way, I moved on and have only brought the good memories with me and left the bad behind. I suggest you do the same.
I cannot imagine how stressing or saddening it must be to have two relatives pass away in such a short timespan, and for your sake I hope everything goes well. See you later, don't worry about us, we'll be fine.

Reaction score
I wish you the best of luck in cheering up. It's going to seem harsh, but it's what real life is like. You've gotta accept it and move on, dwelling on it will only make it worse.

I know that myself as I suffered extreme depression for a year and a half, safe to say none of the thoughts were intended for life to go on.

Either way, I moved on and have only brought the good memories with me and left the bad behind. I suggest you do the same.
I cannot imagine how stressing or saddening it must be to have two relatives pass away in such a short timespan, and for your sake I hope everything goes well. See you later, don't worry about us, we'll be fine.
//phone
It is generally a tradition to have a week of memory for a dead person.

Reaction score
I feel sorry for you SleepyMode I know what the feeling is when a member of the family passes away. I hope you will be okay for now, and I wish you the best of luck to the rest of your family! <3 :)
be-strong-because-things-will-get-better-it-may-be-stormy-now-but-it-never-rains-forever-quote-1.jpg

Reaction score
Don't worry man, it's normal to be in shock after situations like this but NEVER forget that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. I hope it all turns ok for you and sorry for your loss.

Reaction score
Its happened to me before. People in life lose family and friends and its really sad to hear about it. Sorry for your loss and i hope everything else goes well for you in the future. See you after your inactivity

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that mate, I'm usually on steam if you want to talk about it at all, see you soon.

Reaction score
May your uncle and grandfather rest in peace. Even tough I did not them, I can imagine they were great people. If you would like to talk, I will always have an open ear for you. You are absolutely welcome to message me at any time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sad to hear that, I also lost someone not so long ago, even though it may be really sad and everything feels like shit, you will be able to move on after a while, it may take some time, but humans just move on, I'm not saying that he didn't mean anything because obviously he did, but we learn to remember the good memories and forget the bad ones, I hope you'll be okay and if you want to talk to someone, just PM me if you feel like it, sometimes it's easier to talk to strangers.

Reaction score
Wow, I didn't expect that. Sleepy, good luck cheering up. I lost both of my grand parents this year, so you're not alone. Best of luck, my friend :)

Reaction score
Such a tragedy you must be going through, Remember to stay strong, although I don't know you well I wish the best for yourself and your family...