STEAM NAME:
Inchs

IN-GAME NAME:
Inch Ross

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:16179036

UK

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

It has been 3 months, and a month since my last warning, so I wanted to make this application properly this time.

I’ve been apart of this community for a while now and I’ve loved it a lot. I always want to see the server do well and lately since I’ve come back I have been trying to do anything in my power to try to improve the experience for players.
I am always active in game, trying to help players who ask questions and help them find ways to enjoy the game. I am currently doing a computer science degree so when I feel experienced enough with coding I am hoping to help out with the PLPD as much as I can.

I understand I may not have a lot of trust here, but I am determined to come back and do good. I have a lot of experience being staff on GMOD servers and various different games, I want to bring that experience to this server, there is no doubt we are lacking staff lately. I mainly play the criminal side of perp and since Dom is now gone I believe we could benefit from someone who sees this side of the game a lot and knows why criminals will think in certain ways. I am willing to work as hard as possible to prove myself and become the most active staff member. We need people on the server, being active and doing reports.

I want to be an enforcer because I really want to help out the server in it’s time of need. We obviously need staff and I really want to prove what everyone thinks about me wrong. I am not bias, I do not pick sides, if someone breaks the rules I will punish them as I would punish anyone else and my friends will not get preferential treatment. Even though my unban was 3 months ago, my actual ban was a long time ago now. I have become a different person since then. I understand some users may perceive me as toxic sometimes but I am just passionate about the server and I am attempting to present myself in a more friendly manner. Those who really know me know I am not like that, I am a friendly guy.

I really hope you guys can look pass my past and see the good in me. That I can do good and be a fair, active and just moderator on the server. Do not write me off just because of my past, I am willing to work hard and remain here for a long time. I have moderated and ran starwars rp servers, so I know what it takes to implement good RP into a community. I have owned various SS13 servers and I am still currently an admin in a gmod free build community. Please, trust in me I want to do good for the server.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I’m on whenever I need to be online, which will be everyday when I get enforcer.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I understand I may not have the trust of some members/staff, but I am here to do good. We need active staff to continue having a healthy player base and we need someone who understands why criminals do things. I am willing to step forward with an attempt in this application.

If anyone has any criticism feel free to list it below. If anyone wants to talk to me about my application I am available on Steam all the time, just add me and send a message. Or hit me up on teamspeak. I hope you guys will actually take the time to talk to me and consider me.

Reaction score
Denied
Unfortunately you do not meet the requirements. I wish you luck in the future should you reapply.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.