• Thread starter Deleted member 6228
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 6228

STEAM NAME: Inchs

IN-GAME NAME: John Inch

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16179036

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I've been playing on and off since December last year and lately I've ramped up my activity, playing every day since the beginning of the summer and logging as many hours as I possibly could. I want to be an Enforcer because I want to do more for the community and help out when I can. I try to stay as active as I can which I think is a good quality for someone to have, dedicating yourself to the community is very important to do.

Overall I think I am a very calm and maintained individual. I see getting angry at anything is useless and when I do start to I have the foresight to step back from a situation a think on what I am doing and why, which is a useful quality for an Enforcer to have. I am fair and if given the role will maintain that, treating everyone fairly to make sure the outcome of any situation is correct and warranted.

An Enforcer should be able to identify when a rule has been purposely broken however since I am just a Human mistake are bound to be made. However I know when I have made a mistake and I will not shy away from apologising and admitting that. This does not mean I will make mistakes on purpose, I will take the time to review every situation and rule break fairly to make sure the proper punishments are being handed out and that it does not come to the situation where I do have to apologise.

I've been a cadet for many years which I think will give me the skills you will like to see on the team. I am very disciplined and respectful of others, as well as other staff members. I am also very determined and ready to learn. Nobody is ever perfect which is why I make it a duty to make sure I am always picking up and learning new things so that I can preform to the best of my ability.

I am not afraid of work and I am very willing to put the work in to prove I can do this and if I do get it I will maintain an active role and help out and enforce the rules fairly.
ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Not currently no since it stops be focusing on the game and game play but I could very easily become so, coming on and relaxing with others.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I understand I may not be the most ideal or well known candidate. However, I am ready to dedicate myself to the server and its community. I have taken up roles like this before on other games and other servers on GMOD. I am ready to commit to this community and help it achieve the best it can, creating as much fun for the players while they still maintain and obey the rules.

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  2. I have the required playtime.
  3. No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  4. I did receive a warning about 3-4 weeks ago however I cannot remember how long ago it was, and as fair as I know it was working to be removed.
  5. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
  6. 10-4
  7. You must have access to and use a microphone.
  8. Affirmative.
  9. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server
  10. Affirmative, easy enough to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.