Increase player slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The server is getting crammed I can never join even when its not at rush time.Could you increase the server to 60 players

I agree with hobodan's idea,i have the same problem if it is not available to add more player slots please make a second perp server.:) support

Reaction score
I support this idea, for ages now I have been waiting for 10 minutes or more to get into the server at peak times. Maybe even a 75 slot server would be more beneficial.

Deleted member 27

I think its a good idea, but, more players = ping/lag ...
And thats no funny ! :(
So, i dont support this.

Reaction score
I don't think this is possible, from my knowledge the server really stresses with 50 players and lots of cars/items spawned in although it may be possible when the new map is released as it won't be as laggy.

Reaction score
afonso003 said:
I think its a good idea, but, more players = ping/lag ...
And thats no funny ! :(
So, i dont support this.
If you think about it if we increase server slots donations could grow meaning better connections

ind

Reaction score
Well yes HoboDan, i'd love for the server to have 60 slots instead of 50, but as Alex said on the current map for sure, an extra 10 players might cause a bit of stress to the server and players.

Reaction score
This would cause too much lag and what happens when the 60 slots are full? Add 10 more to make 70?

Reaction score
Max said:
This would cause too much lag and what happens when the 60 slots are full? Add 10 more to make 70?
Would there be any chance of getting better connections or it just be a waste of money

Reaction score
Max said:
Its not about the connection, The current map size cant possibly support anymore player slots otherwise it will lag too much.

Reaction score
Max said:
The new map MIGHT have some more slots, but i wouldnt really want it to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.