IOS

Reaction score
Who cares about ringtones these days

idk how to cus I have an android device

Last edited:
Reaction score
IOS is the most cancer OS i have ever used and it is more restrictive than that angry teacher in kindergarten

I tried setting my own ringtone on an iphone, 30 minutes later i still couldn't set it as a ringtone.

you either pay 1,50$ for the part you dont want as a ringtone, but you're better off with an android really.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Androids are more customizable, have less restrictions and have huge community backing.

For example, my Oneplus3T is a year old, but it still has community support. I've flashed ROMs (Custom OS) and I'm able to download whatever app I want for free (The power of googling APKs @Sneaky :booty:). I can change my ringtone, have a way more wide variety of apps, etc.

The only thing that's good about Iphones is their ability to see if your message was delivered and read in the SMS app, other than it, it's an overpriced glorified shit that becomes obsolete within a year.

Reaction score
http://bfy.tw/FV4x

iOS is really nice for people who just want a simple OS that just works, my mom learned it faster than Android but tech savvy people will not really like iOS in terms of customization and freedom, there is a huge community creating custom ROMs for Android which is really nice. There is so much shit you have to do when you just want a simple custom ringtone, iTunes is cancer. If you ever need to import music or ringtones use CopyTrans, so much easier to use.

Last edited:
Reaction score
there are different ways depends on your iTunes version, check up on youtube. I used to have iPhone 5 (IOS) but fuck apple,I moved to Galaxy S8+ (Android)

Reaction score
Can you faggots stop saying "buy android" and actually help the guy? Fucking neck

M

Reaction score
Buy them on iTunes.

If you can't afford it get a job.