-=Ironside Applications=-

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Astakos/Alejandro Rojas
Skills: great shooter , killer , cares about guns more than drugs spoils
Why Should we consider you?:i have been in nice orgs and last org had many members from this 1
Firearms Level: 117
Marksmanship: Pistol 100 , smgs 89, ar 58
Favorite weapon: scar l
Why would you like to join?: I'm just looking for an active org with serious candidates and I've been recommended by karol and some other dudes

Any additional comments:see you in game

Reaction score
-=IronSide Crafting Co.=- Application.
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jusu/Barack Chungles
Skills: Level 19 Pistol Marks, Level 6 crafting I am EXTREMELY active on the server, I started a week ago and have 3 days of playtime already, and I value loyalty over all most all things.
Why Should we consider you?: Although my firearms, level is currently low I am actively growing as much as I can and the money that isnt being spent on weed seeds is being spent to level it up.
Firearms Level: 11
Favorite weapon: I have never wielded anything other than a pistol but I currently am enjoying the low tier revolver, however the Desert Eagle was quite fun to use.
Why would you like to join?: I would like to join the IronSide Crafting Co. because I am in need of an org that is active I believe I have also met a few of the other members of the org and you guys all seemed pretty cool, and I would definitely be willing to hang out with. I would also like to join because I need an org in which I can succeed, and through success I believe we all can succeed.

Any additional comments: Thank you for reading my application, Jusu.

Reaction score
mugged me, doesnt care about any big orgs (he found out the hard way, executed), could be good lad but has to be put under surveillance

Reaction score
-OOC Info-

Steam name: itzryzo

Playtime: 3 months or smthin

How active are you?: was on everyday before the plpd demoted me :(

-IC Info-

In game name: Samuel Smithson

What cars do you have?: gmc or smthin

Previous organisations: can't remember last org been ages

jde8244mqh801.jpg

interior-decor-signs-89393-lg.png

Marksmanship and Firearms level?: max everything :)

Why do you want to join the org?: bored n want to be active again while my dog is still in jail

What can you bring to the org (your skills): fast af rc driver

Reaction score
the one you took into the backroom with Amy Zharkan's Drugs just to wait until they were done, I was the dock builder ;)

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Draftking / Mitch Johnsen
Skills: I am working on my firearms level, i am a good driver, Friendly and loyal to my friends.
Why Should we consider you?:
I am a loyal person to my friends(Organisation members) And i respect everyone in the organisation that im in and its leaders decisions. I have been working on my Firearms level so i can supply everyone and myself with anything they might want.
Firearms Level:
Favorite weapon:
Scar-L and HK 45 CT
Why would you like to join?:
I would like to join an active organisation with loyal people. And since i saw a friend of my joined i would like to join aswell.

Any additional comments:

Reaction score

Your Steam/In-game Name: ImTheBigK / Carl Cooper
Skills: Trying to get my firearms level up, Good shooter, friendly, positive, loyal and funny guy, atleast thats what people tell me. I play on the server every day.

Why Should we consider you?:
Because I'm a god asset to the organisation, I like to team up with people who know what they're doing for the most efficient and funniest gameplay. Also not afraid to speak up, I'm confident in my decisions and dont get stressed out in stressy situations.
Firearms Level:
My firearms level is currently 42 but working on it every day.

Favorite weapon:
The Desert eagle and / or the MP5K.

Why would you like to join?:
Im tired of getting shit on by the bigger organisations and also would like to progress, tired of standing in my shop all day. I'd also like to join you because there are always alot of people in your org thats on at the same time as me and as long as me.

Any additional comments:
Thanks for reading the app and hope to see you ingame! :)

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zharkan16/Amy Zharkan
Skills: Not much.. I like to drive around and buy nice cars and helping ppl
Why Should we consider you?: Idk I wanna be a crafter and level up my firearms and I wanna make my own store
Firearms Level: 83
Favorite weapon: I am trash w guns but i usually use HK 45 and then I die... so ya
Why would you like to join?: got kicked out of my last org because I forgot to craft something even tho they didn't pay me to craft it...

Any additional comments:
Good luck to everyone applying :)