Firearms Level:
Favorite weapon:
Why would you like to join?:

Any additional comments:

Last edited:
Reaction score
-=IronSide Crafting Co.=- Application.
Your Steam/In-game Name: Frankie Rankin/Frankie Rankin
Skills: Patient, "Decent" Shot, Good Drive, Dose not give up, a hard worker and Resilient
Why Should we consider you?: Because I'm a grafter (Hard worker) And will always do my best no matter what the conditions are. I'm very active and obey the chain of command well,
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 63
Favorite weapon: Scar-L/Glock 18C
Why would you like to join?: I Would like to join because I need a org that is active and can support itself I also need some defence while growing to get my firearms up

Any additional comments: I would love to be able to prove myself to you,

dog

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooge / janie chungus
Skills: cannon and boat building
Why Should we consider you?: V Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 125 cannon making, 125 boat building, and 1 gun making
Favorite weapon: fridge launcher or beam cannon
Why would you like to join?: so I can find test subjects for my cannon making

Any additional comments:

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Stormz / Scott Andrews
Skills: Can put an effort into things when needed to, able to rely on me
Why Should we consider you?: I’m becoming more active and want to restart crafting things. My high firearms level shouldn’t give me any problems. Anyone can use my vehicle as long as they fuel it. Want to help people out.
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 125
Favorite weapon: Scar L, M4
Why would you like to join?: Currently orgless and just want something to do, really bored at the moment

Any additional comments: Nope

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Madje Mauricio
Skills: 100 markmanship
Why Should we consider you?:
Im very good person
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly):
Favorite weapon:
I dont know man
Im very poor and I need money

Any additional comments:
Can I join the org?

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:
Zexinity // Toby James

Skills:
Patient. Pretty good shooter. Drives like a god. Loyal to his boss and last of all, Hard working kid.

Because right now im really getting my Marks and firearms up. And soon will be able to craft anything someone needs. And I think I would fit this organisation. It's also not only crafting, Also action which I also really like.

Favorite weapon:
M4A1.

I'm crafting alot these days since I am really trying to get max firearms and marks. I have upgraded my firearms from 40-> 77 and rifle marks from 45 -> 73, Smg marks 0 -> 47, Pistol marks 20 -> 41 within 3 days. I also am friends with alot of people in this org. And like all the members that are in this org. I also like some action. I don't like doing nothing the whole time. I like killing people and have alot of action. With the org i'm in right now, This is not really possible. Because they don't like losing guns because it cost them money (Most of them)

Any additional comments:

Nope, Not really.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Molly Mcmolly
Skills:
I'm patient and I spend my life playing perp
Because I'm good at crafting and I enjoy it, Im also not in an org at the moment and would like to be in one.
Favourite weapon:
Smg's, but I can use pistols and rifles since my smg/pistol/rifle marksman are all 100
Mostly because I'm not in an org and I would like to be in one, I prefer crafting orgs over other orgs as its mostly crafting which I quite like.

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jay Price
Skills: Dank 100
Why Should we consider you?: Coz I am bomb.com
Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 60 something
Favorite weapon: HT45 CT - Reflex Sight and Suppressor
Why would you like to join?: Coz I am your local bossman corner shop owner

Any additional comments: I am already in the org but I want to be fair and make an app lmao

Reaction score
-=IronSide Crafting Co.=- Application.
Your Steam/In-game Name: Immigrant ツ / Karol Capley
Skills: Not autistic in situations, good with dealing with cops, 'Good Aim', Up for anything
Because i'm very active , wanting to get that money and my org right now is ass
Favorite weapon:
Colt M16 / Mossberg
As I said my org is ass rn and a few friends are moving into this org so yea

Any additional comments:
I'm polish

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zoephix (Michael Newman)

Skills: Active alot, friendly.

Why should we consider you?: I'm currently leveling my firearms, meaning that soon enough I would be able to provide the needs of customers. A crafting organization like this is what would fit with my goals.

Firearms Level (this will decide your role mostly): 12

Favorite weapon: M4A1, AK-101

Why would you like to join?: I'm getting into crafting lately, and want to level my firearms to the max. I also have a friend in this organization, and know some people that are in the org. I am not in any organization at the moment, want to become dedicated to one organization.

Any additional comments: Nope

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Sabre/Mel Mahoney
Skills: Great getaway driver and good with pistols
Why Should we consider you?: I've never been in an active org before that is active and bases. I will put 100% effort into the org and show seriousness in all situations.
Firearms Level: 1
Marksmanship: Pistol 27, ( Everything else is below 10 )
Favorite weapon: M9
Why would you like to join?: I'm just looking for an active org with serious candidates and I've been recommended by Dr.Boost

Any additional comments:
I'm trying to improve my firearms level and I'm slowly getting there I only have 18 days playtime

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: nutrient10 / Alex Mills
Skills: I'm not an idiot in situations, I can handle the pressure. My marksmanship levels are quite high and I am still getting them up to max (shotgun is already 100, rifle not far off)
I don't make stupid decisions, I'm confident I will be a good addition to the organisation. Always willing to help out org members. Will put a lot of effort into the organisation also.
Firearms Level:
50 and I am actively getting this up
Favourite weapon:
AK-101 and HK 45CT
I have a few mates in the org and I would love to help them out, I am also looking for a new org due to my most recent one being disbanded and some members joining this.

Any additional comments:
Thank you for reading my application.​

Last edited: