Is this normal when playing as a cop?

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this server. I play as Joe Baggers in game and for the first time today i went CP only for this to happen less the an hour of me being a cop. Is there suppose to be no roleplay or what?

Reaction score
Hello, i'm Brian Husky. So we wanted to rob the bank and didn't expect you to be running around the bank like that.
Anyways if you're saying that i should take you hostage i would be breaking the rules. If i would tie you, you would run off then get united and you would attempted to kill me. I decided to kill you for my benafit of a sucesfull bank robbery. If you think this situation could of been resolved better or something, then i'm sorry because i couldn't think of a better... let's say ending. Anyways i'm sorry that this happend to you and that you're new. Also i didn't hear you really say i surrender because it was too late and again i'm sorry. You sound like a pretty decent guy, i would love to ''RP'' with you, seeya ingame.

Reaction score
You could of have taken his equipment away and tell him to leave. Police would respond to the bank anyways as soon as you rob it so you can't tell me that you would benefit from killing him. Unfortunately many of the players are "trigger happy".