Baggers app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Slayerduck
IN-GAME NAME: Joe Baggers
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:2594862
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Because i feel like there isn't enough staff to deal with all the reports that currently go on the server, at night there are also no staff on at all and i feel like i can do more then blast a road crew in the face with a double barrel when hes running around trying to drive everybody over. While i don't know every rule number out of my head i do know all the actual rules and that reflects on my low warnings and no bans while having months of playtime on perp.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Not really, because i can't keep up with teamspeak and in game at the same time. However i don't mind sitting idle in TS for pokes or occasions chats.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I realize that this app is shit, however i think my playtime and knowledge of the rules speak for itself. Most people seen me in game and seen my roleplay and i think i can contribute to the staff team.

P.S here are some recommendations: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Last edited:
Reaction score
Massive support from me.

Baggers is a very kind, mature and creative person. It is true that he did not put much effort into his application, but i'm pretty sure that i'm not the only one who thinks that baggers is very well suited for the job.

Again, but now in bigger letters +SUPPORT

JER

Reaction score
Without a doubt +Support

Especially with the holiday season around the corner the staff team could definitely use with an extra hand and I believe Slayerduck would be an exceptional candidate for this role as he possesses the many characteristics of an ideal staff member (active, broad rule knowledge, approachable, non-biased and so forth).

One of the many things that stand out for Slayerduck is his humorous twist of creativity to just about everything hence offering something new to the table and spicing up the staff team/server. Not to mention, he's a very down to earth guy and gets along well with just about anyone making him approachable to most players in times of need. Lastly he is the most neutral person I know - he has no strings attached to him making him firm and fair towards all of his cases. As a result I would confidently entrust him to conclude rule breakage without the fear of any form of bias involved.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
Massive +Support Baggers pretty much knows the rules perfectly and is definitely ready to become an enforcer.

Reaction score
Most people think Joe is just a raping mingebag, I dissagree.

After patroling and meeting him ingame, I can say Slayer is a wonderfull person and I would love to see him in the staff team.
+Support.

Reaction score
I seriously don't know what to think about this. Personally I like Joe, however on the other hand I don't see him being enforcer material. Don't get me wrong, Joe is a great guy and he does have an understanding of the rules and laws, and he me even surprise us and be a great enforcer. I'm going to be neutral on this one simply because he's a great guy, but I don't think he's enforcer material.

Reaction score
We have a fuck tonne of differences but if you are willing to help out I don't see why not.

I don't really know about your rule knowledge but your RP is creative to say the least.

Reaction score
I feel that you would be a very good staff member, you are very funny and just nice to be around I feel that you would be very fair but firm staff member, can't wait to see you on the top of the tab menu :D
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.