Things you want on the server that most people won't want

Reaction score
Here's a discussion about crazy shit you wish could be a thing but would be too outlandish and generally annoying to see on the server.

I'll start:

Guns breaching doors:
Similar to how TFA weapons work, Doors will automatically unlock and fly open if shot enough times. I'd like for this to be a thing because it'd be pretty cool shooting open a door but at the same time police officers could use this in a manner that would get them in trouble by breaching a door and hitting someone through it or something. It'd also make raiding a lot easier and harder to defend a base by shooting through the door.

Life alert bombs:
A remote explosive that triggers 10 seconds after you die. Would be good for hostage sits or for planting during a raid in case you get shot through the door whilst bobby pinning, but this would prove to be more of a nuisance than a pro, as someone defending in a raid could place one.

Drum magazines:
Would be great and they could be balanced by needing more ammo to refill them and the price being really high but they'd make raiding near impossible if defenders all had drum mags and were mindlessly spraying, without needing items such as grenades or bombs.

The chance to fish up a ticking remote explosive whilst fishing:
I don't see why tinyslayer rejected this one :(

Post your ideas below

Last edited:
Reaction score
Things I wish didn't make a comeback:
gun durability
stoves catching fire
myself

Things I want to be a thing:
shotguns becoming useful again (remember Remington one bang on foot in v1? lmao)
BEING ABLE TO PUT YOUR GUN IN ATTACK STANCE IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU TAKE IT OUT
good tickrate even if it means sacrificing features I swear I'm so bad at this game now
NPC shops that you can rob

idk probably more I can't think

Reaction score
  • Staff
@Super_ and I held up subs jennifers but the jewellry was all plastic and we had to ditch it

Reaction score
things id like to see:

number plates
5nyYn65.png

roundabouts

cEStgx3.png

dynamic items and passive roleplay methods (barricades with lights, cooking methods, more props like what i posted a few years ago https://perpheads.com/threads/more-props-for-plebheads-com.18522/ )

sVy4KJK.jpg

6z9rwds.jpg

things i would NOT LIKE to see

more ways of committing crime

thats about it really

Reaction score
The gun instantly in attack stance meant you could asspull your gun and outdraw someone carrying in passive stance which was kinda gay.

Reaction score
More developed melee combat, such as blocks and combos would make streetfights more skill based and less button mashing.

Reaction score
Title edited as no one really understood the topic