Is using bombs or grenades to raid 2.5 if you don’t know the occupants are armed?

Do you think bomb/grenade raiding should be 2.5 if you can’t confirm the occupants are armed?

• Yes, I feel it is 2.5

• No, this makes explosives useless.

• I feel grenades being thrown in if you don’t know they are unarmed is 2.5, but using bombs isn’t.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deleted member 4983

holy shit that's the most retarded shit I've seen, that bomb just tickles the defense.

Reaction score
"What do you think people are doing in bought houses? going afk and wanking? no they're basing."
you wouldn't think that in character.

Reaction score
Tbh a chemical table explosion is the sure fire way of ensuring a bomb actually does its fucking job so

Reaction score
@|RC| Code Monkey I understand your side, but I can also see why you have your ban for 2.5. At the time you had that granade in your hand and had trown the nade, you know that the person inside the was unarmed. The person opend the door and you have clearly seen it.

The disussion that you are starting now is a bit from two sides. Yes you can use nades and bombs in a raid but you need to know to be sure if the people in the room are armed. killing a unarmed man in not that nice and you hate it also when it happens to you. Don't you make reports to if you get raided and some one killed you becouseyou open a door and get random a nade trown at you?

Reaction score
I had no idea he was unarmed. I had already pulled the pin iirc when the door opens.

Reaction score
Personally bombs are there to raid with, but grenades getting thrown in, your technically could be killing unarmed people.

Reaction score
I always use bombs/grenades even i dont know if guy inside is armed.