Isak Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Right, I don't want to be the guy who shits on everyone's bargain bucket but nobody else has seemed to point out some very obvious points not even @Chrissy.

First off, I'd like to say welcome back Isak - We've all missed you, and you're really welcome back here. I'd like to say that I feel that this Enforcer application is way too early, you got back a couple of weeks ago from a very long period of inactivity. The last time I remember seeing you on the server was when I was Administrator, and even then you were highly inactive as a staff member.

I'm not going to lie, you're cute; you seem to win people over with that charming personality of yours and due to this everybody likes you and immediately feels like you should get a position back on the staff team. I am in no way trying to knock your attempts to re-initiate yourself as a staff member on PERPheads however I do feel that many people are forgetting about the negatives of your reign as a staff member.

Isak is a very old member of the community, and has been a staff member before most other people on the Staff team even joined the community; Isak wasn't the best Administrator in my eyes - I remember many times he abused his powers of no-clip, physgun and many other features which he had. Your report count was extremely low, I'm pretty sure it was lower than anyones at some point and this was due to your inactivity and overall laziness. Who is to say that if you get your position back you're going to go away again in attempt to find a life within the outside world.

Your Administration style was simply tell someone off and ban them, you never really went into an in-depth analysis of any situation to actually help people. I mean besides the abuse and stuff like that, you weren't a terrible Administrator; however in this community we don't need 'Okay Administrators' we need a dream team of absolutely great Administrators.

It's pretty clear that my support is not shown within this application, for the reasons listed above; this is my opinion, do with it as you wish.

I don't totally agree with this, let me go into detail just so you understand.

I can gaurante you that not one staff member is perfect. Everybody has flaws, of course but this is a tiny bit hypocritical from where you abused a lot I'm also pretty sure the reason for your reign of Administrator wasn't 100% your decision. It was just best for the community.

Even after that, you come back for a week or 2 and make an enforcer application? - Anyway that's off the rails let's get back on topic.

@Isak may have done silly things, but it wouldn't of ruined anybody's roleplay - most staff members mess about which you should know. But he was an Administrator for so long and wouldn't of got promoted to it if he was as bad as you're making out. And if he actually was as bad then he would of been demoted sooner and not for inactivity. Inactivity is an easy thing to fall into, for many reasons. Mainly because the gamemode does get boring after time, but that's something that's hard to prevent.

Now, he's applying for enforcer. Which is seen as a trial to see if you can handle the whole staff team philosophy, which is obviously when someone get's promoted to Moderator after applying. Then if they're good enough Adminstrator. And obviously you were thought to be good enough, but obviously wasn't. Isak just let his inactivity slip. In my past experience Isak is one of the most friendly users in the community, he can roleplay to an amazing extent which I've seen first hand. And is just one of those guys.

I think it's time to leave - past in the past. Because I know the next time you make an enforcer app, you wouldn't like me to knock it down a few notches, would you? Because I could do that.

Anyway that's all, good luck Isak in your enforcer hopes. I'm fully routing for you.

Reaction score

• Isak is a very old member of the community, and has been a staff member before most other people on the Staff team even joined the community; Isak wasn't the best Administrator in my eyes - I remember many times he abused his powers of no-clip, physgun and many other features which he had. Your report count was extremely low, I'm pretty sure it was lower than anyones at some point and this was due to your inactivity and overall laziness. Who is to say that if you get your position back you're going to go away again in attempt to find a life within the outside world.

I'm not trying to spark anything but Ayjay a majority of what you've just described was you, yes you wasn't inactive but the fact that your blatantly trying to call Isak on his enforcer application this is extremely unfair, unfortunately you have also shown the PERP community a bad image of yourself by posting non relating texts on threads saying "Fuck off" this behaviour is not necessary.

I remember many times he abused his powers of no-clip, physgun and many other features which he had
Unfortunately back in the Evo days Isak was a great staff member he was always active and now your slandering him saying he abused yes he did pretend he was a dolphin but unfortunately he was told to stop and in fact he did, under no circumstances did I see Isak pick up anyone or abuse the phys-gun, infact Ayjay your telling me you haven't done this before? seriously I find this really hypocritical from my POV.

due to your inactivity and overall laziness. Who is to say that if you get your position back you're going to go away again in attempt to find a life within the outside world.
Look at a majority of staff now (Manner + Alabin and more)

Infact @AyJay I find this extremely despicable.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
It's funny because I'm no longer active on the server, I never said I was a perfect staff member but this isn't about me.
How about you read the title of the thread, this is about Isak.

My behaviour and conduct was not up to scratch, however I must point out I had the most reports done at the time of Isak been Administrator; infact I was hundreds in front of anyone else. I gained my Administrator role due to my good work and I left the staff team due to @Bolli and his laziness as a Head Administrator.

As previously stated, this isn't about me; my opinion still counts no matter what I have done in the past - Isak did around three reports from me getting Enforcer, to me leaving Administrator. I did over a thousand. Isak abused in front of the server, whilst 60/60, Isak didn't question anyone within Admin Situations. Isak was inactive for around 8 months.

I'd also like to point out @Liam - If my opinion does not count then neither does yours.

cf8f518f29.png

@MrAaron
3b7c34289d.png

Sort yourself, Liam and Aaron - Stop sticking up for your friends.

Isak should not, and we all know that he wont gain this role.

Do what you want with my opinion, however it still; and always will stand.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's funny because I'm no longer active on the server, I never said I was a perfect staff member but this isn't about me.
How about you read the title of the thread, this is about Isak.

My behaviour and conduct was not up to scratch, however I must point out I had the most reports done at the time of Isak been Administrator; infact I was hundreds in front of anyone else. I gained my Administrator role due to my good work and I left the staff team due to @Bolli and his laziness as a Head Administrator.

As previously stated, this isn't about me; my opinion still counts no matter what I have done in the past - Isak did around three reports from me getting Enforcer, to me leaving Administrator. I did over a thousand. Isak abused in front of the server, whilst 60/60, Isak didn't question anyone within Admin Situations. Isak was inactive for around 8 months.

I'd also like to point out @Liam - If my opinion does not count then neither does yours.

cf8f518f29.png

@MrAaron
3b7c34289d.png

Sort yourself, Liam and Aaron - Stop sticking up for your friends.

Isak should not, and we all know that he wont gain this role.

Do what you want with my opinion, however it still; and always will stand.

Ayjay what I could do, is also get some kind of media for you to watch of you abusing. Which I had to upload while making an admin complaint. But I'm not that desperate, I can and will win a discussion with words.

You can bring my bans up, yes of course you can. I'm not going to explain myself to you but those bans are old. All of them, and yes as most people know I was a heavy rule breaker. But my knowledge of the rules is extremely high now. Which is why I haven't had a ban for 7 months and before that, 11 months. Also as Isak has stated he was inactive with reason. Not for no reason like a few staff members at this moment in time.

I didn't souly post just to stick up for Isak, it was to simply disagree with what you were saying. I'm friends with 95% of the community, you don't see me going against negative opinions on their applications, it has nothing to do with that, but that's something you do when you're friends, you back each other up - well that's what you're meant to do, some people just don't know the meaning of 'friends'.

I don't believe that you 'left' the staff team at all. No matter what was said, people usto speak behind your back, talking about how you were an abuser and at the time being a terrible administrator. As I said, you no longer being an administrator, was good for the community as I know people will agree.

If Isak doesn't gain his role, it will obviously because he's only just came back. Activity counts as you know
But don't worry - I'll be waiting for your next enforcer application, may aswel call it 'Ayjay's Enforcer Application (The Sequel)' I'm gonna write you a lovely 1000 word summary of why you shouldn't get enforcer. Just to be a try hard like you, you can post whatever you want now to this. Just know you're talking to yourself because I won't reply.

Now I'm gonna go and enjoy my birthday, with a nice slice of cake.

Ayjay

Reaction score
See, you're doing it again - You're trying to disagree with my opinion by bringing up things that I have done - You're doing it again, and again just because you're little friend Isak is applying for Enforcer.

Liam, I don't need to write much to say how much shit you're talking and how much you're trying to turn this on me and make it about things I've done. You're such a petty person, and honestly people like you shouldn't be within this community.

Again, this isn't about me or what I've done.. It's about Isak.

If Isak doesn't gain his role, it will obviously because he's only just came back. Activity counts as you know

He also came back around 5 times within the 8 months that he was inactive, didn't work out.. did it?
You don't believe I left the staff team? Go ask @Bolli - I resigned to him on Steam whilst Swiper was away; I got told by Swiper that I should of waited till he was back to resolve things and Bolli said to me "Are you sure".

I couldn't care less about your petty attempts to attack me, your invalid statements, etc; because really Liam - None of it really matters does it, you're trying to fight for a cause that isn't really even a cause at all. You're trying so hard to attack me that it seems rather cute.

Someone's clearly shit in your birthday cake today Liam, cry a little more.

unu_Emoticons_Hand_waving_face-vi.png

Reaction score
Guys I would like this to stop. I do not like people arguing and especially if its because of me. Ayjay is entitled to his opinion and Liam you're entitled to yours I respect both you guys's opinions and I hope you can stop this nonsense arguing at once.

MattIs

Hey Isak, since I last posted you've updated your application for Enforcer and stuck some more detail in like I reccomended, therefore as you followed my criticism well and politely it makes me give you a support on your application.

Good luck and thanks for following the tips I gave you :)

Matt

Reaction score
See, you're doing it again - You're trying to disagree with my opinion by bringing up things that I have done - You're doing it again, and again just because you're little friend Isak is applying for Enforcer.

Liam, I don't need to write much to say how much shit you're talking and how much you're trying to turn this on me and make it about things I've done. You're such a petty person, and honestly people like you shouldn't be within this community.

Again, this isn't about me or what I've done.. It's about Isak.

He also came back around 5 times within the 8 months that he was inactive, didn't work out.. did it?
You don't believe I left the staff team? Go ask @Bolli - I resigned to him on Steam whilst Swiper was away; I got told by Swiper that I should of waited till he was back to resolve things and Bolli said to me "Are you sure".

I couldn't care less about your petty attempts to attack me, your invalid statements, etc; because really Liam - None of it really matters does it, you're trying to fight for a cause that isn't really even a cause at all. You're trying so hard to attack me that it seems rather cute.

Someone's clearly shit in your birthday cake today Liam, cry a little more.

unu_Emoticons_Hand_waving_face-vi.png

Liam 0 - 1 Ayjay

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know my opinion will most certainly not be taken into account as most players are not.

However, I do not know how Isak performed before I became a Moderator, What I do know is that in the space of 8 months Isak did 1 report whereas Myself, Ayjay and Leyer32 did hundreds every week.

Isak would probably make a brilliant Enforcer if he went back to how he used to be when I first joined the community.

To put simply

Nice guy
Knows the rules.
Was very inactive as an admin doing 1 report in 8 months!

Do I really need to say more?

However he is applying for Enforcer not admin.

Swiper and Moron will make the right choice anyway.

Good luck Isak

Reaction score
Neutral +/-

• Seems to have made quite an impression on some people, leading me to believe you were a good member of the community in the past.
  • Haven't really seen you that active in game.
  • I personally haven't seen you in teamspeak, however I may be wrong in saying you aren't active on it.
  • You seem to have only been back for a short period of time.
  • Can't really say much about your past with the community due to not seeing much of it.
Good luck with your application

Status
Not open for further replies.