Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Isak

IN-GAME NAME:
Isak Rafn

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:21876543

Iceland

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
Well the main reason why I want to be an enforcer is because I miss being a staff member on the team because when someone breaks the rules you can handle the situation. I used to be an admin on the server and was an admin for a quite a long time until I got demoted for inactivity, I was inactive because I had loads of things going on in my life like a job and had to deal with some things going on. I've been back for a bit on the server and decided to give it another shot because I feel like I could help the server by enforcing the rules as a part of the staff team once again. I have very good knowledge of the rules and I believe I would enforce them very well because I have past experience in dealing with all kinds of situations.

When I first became admin was when there was no such rank as a enforcer mod or admin even I became a what was called back then a ''Super admin'' and I dealt with a lot of people back then and still did until I went inactive during the summer of 2014.
Now that I've joined the server again and been quite active I decided I wanted to become a part of the staff team again to help the server get rid of all the minges and help people sort out situations that they need to be helped with.

If I become an enforcer I will do my best to spend my free time helping the server and if I can make the playtime of other players more enjoyable.

As some might not know me from the server, I have been on the server since back when Evocity was the main map back in 2013 and I was an admin on the server back then, I am generally nice and to the point. I handle quite difficult situations quite well in my opinion because I have a lot of experience as a staff member.

The question many people ask is what can you bring to the community.
Well I am very knowledgeable of the rules.
Over 1200 hours of playtime.
I am a very calm person overall.
People find me likeable I suppose.
I am very often on and if needed its easy to get to me.
I think I can bring a lot of positivity and help get rid of the minges of the server.
I can handle difficult situations and deal with them properly. and I believe I have the experience and knowledge to be a quite a nice enforcer.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes. I would think so.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I would like to say that even if I don't get this position I will still continue to play on the server and do whatever I can to assist others in their endeavours.

Last edited:
Reaction score
+Support yes, you should totally be enforcer. Although I have not seen you play much, you seem to be very friendly towards other members of the community and have not been accused or warned of anything as such.
Good Luck!

Reaction score
You would make an excellent admin again, Eye sack.
I do think you're ready again because you know how to deal with situations and enforce rules.

Reaction score
Well I didn't see you as admin and I think it's because I'm new guy. But if you were an admin and you got demoted for inactivity and not for anyother reason such as rule breaking or something, I think that you should get the rank back and help the server. Good luck :D +SUPPPORT from me

MattIs

Hey Isak,
I know you were originally a member of staff, but that's no reason to not put much detail in your enforcer application. A lot of fresh other applicants have crammed their apps full of detail. Just pointing out, you need to add way more detail to this else they'll just choose someone who is up and coming.

Thanks
Matt

Reaction score
+Support

Previously an amazing administrator. I think you're actually my all time favourite. You're a cock though because you sold your PT Chystler with my AK in the trunk. Cunt.

Anyway you obviously have everything it takes as you were previously an administrator and you're very active at the moment.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're a lovely man. Though I never saw you as an Admin I feel as though you were good at judging from your memory of both the laws and rules.

You've been in the staff before, why can't you be in it again?

+Support

Reaction score
Great guy, brilliant administrator. He possess all the qualitys that an Enforcer needs, and overall is a great candidate. +Support

Reaction score
I do not think I was around when you were Administrator but if I was, I was most likely not really paying attention to who was staff on the server and who was not, I was banned a lot by the same staff again and again, therefore I cannot judge your administrative qualities quite as well, however I can judge by the kind words which other members and staff have given you about your administrative qualities and they must be good.

I have only encountered you a few times in-game and again cannot judge as accurately.
Most of my decision (for now) will be based on what other members have said about you. I do not see an issue with having you back as an Enforcer.

You have my support.

Reaction score
Isak is lovely he's one of those people I just wanna cuddle cos he's like so cute. I think isak is ready he was an admin before and can do it again.

Reaction score
+Support

Isak is a great guy, he's a nice chap, easy to get on with, funny and in general has a good presence. His rule knowledge must be good if he is an ex-staff member so I see no reason why on the rule knowledge front he shouldn't be accepted. The only thing I see is that his application is a bit 'lacking' in the length department. Sure quality over quantity, but when you compare an essay to a few paragraphs the impression you get is dedication. So I think you could add a little more, but heck, it's your call buddy.

Reaction score
+Support

Isak. You're a nice lad. You're funny as fuck, you're easy to get along with and there's been quite a few times where you've had me laughing too much.

Honestly he knows what he's doing, he knows the rules and given that he's back I don't see why he shouldn't get a staff rank again.

Yeah, his application is short but the way I look at it is that new comers have things to prove; examples of their rule knowledge, ability to enforce, some information about them. Where as this is already known about Isak, he's already proved it once and made it all the way to admin.

In my mind te only question that needs answering here is will he stay active this time.

Good luck, I hope the senior team looks at it the way I have.

Reaction score
Basically Isak is like my Icelandic brother his a massive retard like me as said by Billy Slavery back in day in Evo-city I remember being scared of Eye-sack (Isak) because he gave me a verbal warning for going over a red light and running a man over as cop on accident...

Isak is like a massive teddy bear his cute and cuddly his got a banging mum and his brothers girlfriend is fire.

On a serious note - Ex admin and was good at his job, knows what his doing and constantly remembers rules that he previously enforced, his application is small but still knows what his job is and obviously he showed this to MR Davenport @Alex_:D and Bolli back in Evo-city.

Reaction score
The thing is here Isak in evocity you were a great administrator an when you want to you're a great roleplayer. Why I'm not sure; You kinda just came back so what I'm wondering is do you have the time and can't we wait a bit and see if you should do this or not.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Right, I don't want to be the guy who shits on everyone's bargain bucket but nobody else has seemed to point out some very obvious points not even @Chrissy.

First off, I'd like to say welcome back Isak - We've all missed you, and you're really welcome back here. I'd like to say that I feel that this Enforcer application is way too early, you got back a couple of weeks ago from a very long period of inactivity. The last time I remember seeing you on the server was when I was Administrator, and even then you were highly inactive as a staff member.

I'm not going to lie, you're cute; you seem to win people over with that charming personality of yours and due to this everybody likes you and immediately feels like you should get a position back on the staff team. I am in no way trying to knock your attempts to re-initiate yourself as a staff member on PERPheads however I do feel that many people are forgetting about the negatives of your reign as a staff member.

Isak is a very old member of the community, and has been a staff member before most other people on the Staff team even joined the community; Isak wasn't the best Administrator in my eyes - I remember many times he abused his powers of no-clip, physgun and many other features which he had. Your report count was extremely low, I'm pretty sure it was lower than anyones at some point and this was due to your inactivity and overall laziness. Who is to say that if you get your position back you're going to go away again in attempt to find a life within the outside world.

Your Administration style was simply tell someone off and ban them, you never really went into an in-depth analysis of any situation to actually help people. I mean besides the abuse and stuff like that, you weren't a terrible Administrator; however in this community we don't need 'Okay Administrators' we need a dream team of absolutely great Administrators.

It's pretty clear that my support is not shown within this application, for the reasons listed above; this is my opinion, do with it as you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.