Jack's Enforcer Application.. Another try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jack Peterson

IN-GAME NAME: Jack Peteson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: So.. Before I go into this, I know my reputation isn't the best in this community. I do also know that my record is kinda terrible, but most of my stuff has been long ago, and I've changed a lot which most of you probably have noticed. This is a server I've cared about for the 4 years I've been playing here, and I have experienced a lot of stuff.

The server atm is in huge lack of a staff team, and I would attempt to make another try to apply for enforcer as it's about 2-3 years ago I last applied I didn't believe I would ever be able to be capable to become a staff member of perp, as I had a hard time with the rules, which I have followed almost all the time here. I am a bit Toxic I am aware of that, but I don't really disrespect people anymore, it has happend very few times and I had left after that aswell to not make it any worse than it was already.

I've been playing Garry's mod since 2013, and between that I have been staff member on several servers, and several community's not only Garry's mod related. These servers has been SantosRP, DarkRP, PoliceRP, Perp and many other different stuff. I am very interested in roleplay and if it's something I really wanna do I'm also pretty good at it, I've been through a lot between the community, and I believe I have made KINDA peace with most people here aswell. The staff members are doing an extremely amazing job, but they need help and I am open to help them out as good as I can.
I have always been dedicated as a staff member, and been able to hold anger and displease inside when being a staff member, and I can guarantee you that's something I will withhold with all my will inside here.

I love this community, and I love all the players. I have never really been a biased person, not fully atleast, I've always been once for hearing both sides of a story, and also investigating further into situations that has been going on, which I would love to show my ability if I get the chance to proof myself. I know I've lost a lot of those chances when I've gotten banned and warned, but I feel I can prove myself better if I get this chance.
I have had a huge part in CriminalRP lately especially since I came back from the ban, I also have been a part of police, I have also been Corporal Twice which should indicate I know some of what I am doing.
I often see minges on Perpheads, and Sweaters going around doing whatever they want, because situations doesn't get handled with a lot.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I haven't been too good with this, but I promise I will.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Again.. I know my reputation hasn't been the best, but I feel this would be the best time to prove myself to you all that I can be a good staff member if I even get the chance. I probably wont, but it is very much worth the try to help out the staff members that is in need rn. Also I'm aware of that the AR's I've made, which most of them was closed cause I realised how petty they were..

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week: Yup
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server: Not really.. But at this point I feel that staff is very much needed even though it's maybe dumb.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: I've had mostly lately, as I've stopped a lot of people from breaking rules, mostly my friends cause their the ones listening to me.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone: Very much so
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: I'm still trying to work on that, but it's okay now and then, trying to make it better..

Deleted member 5920

Honestly if this was 2 months ago I would've scoffed and rated it dumb but you're literally a different person these days. If you don't get it this time you should definitely apply again in a few weeks.

Haven't seen a rude word out of his mouth in the past month and a half and have seen him helping sweaters and doing his best to improve everyone's gameplay.

Reaction score
I very much appreciate it, you've been really nice aswell and also to me lately!

If this wont get accepted I probably will in a few months when it's fully clean out for 3 months and proven I'm more active on TS. I'm so excited to see you liking this ^^

Reaction score
Very good teeacher proficient ,use of english always helpfull to everyone , he is playing a lot therefore he is active and he is 1 of the 10 people i always liked to interact with in perp . I believe he deserves it good lack jackie !!!

Reaction score
Personally, I would've given you a -support if I had only seen what I saw ingame a few times from you. Knowing you have a serious side as well instills the confidence in me that you can do a good job as a staff member.

Reaction score
I appreciate it! I always liked basing and interacting with you aswell. I'm very happy about your opinion and would love to make it stay that way! :)

• Friendly
Reactions: A1L
Reaction score
I'm not too sure about what that word Instills means, sorry ^^'. However I'm sorry to hear normally you would give me -support. I can promise you I will do my best, and promise not to be biased or a dickhead. I know what I've used to be and we all have our bad sides. I appreciate your opinion, you guys opinions is what makes me better!

• Friendly

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Nice guy. Was never salty after getting raided or made petty AR's which makes him better than a lot of apps we've seen. Hope you get it, good luck.

Reaction score
I appreciate it! I have worked a lot on not crying after being raided. I know I used to which was hillarious and stupid of me. It's just a game as we all know, and it's supposed for us all to have fun. I thank you many times for your support ^^

Reaction score
+Support. really cool guy, has a whole organisation and uses his own guns just to defend and help sweaters/new people. Good behavior lately and just a really cool guy in general.

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your support, it really means a lot getting support from you all :D. I've never thought I'd get so much support, but it's really shown I did a good thing changing myself and my behaviour! Thanks for the opinion ^^

Reaction score
I appreciate all of your supports so much, I really didn't expect getting this much support. It really shows how great you all are, I am very excited to see. I fear this wont be accepted as I don't have the best record, however I know I have a lot of support so if this wont get accepted I will just try another time again if I can get the same kind of support! Thank you guys so much :D

Reaction score
Haha I'll definitely try my best ^^. I feel I've been doing pretty well lately, and changed a lot from how I used to be!

• Friendly
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jack Peterson

IN-GAME NAME: Jack Peteson

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:74363381

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: So.. Before I go into this, I know my reputation isn't the best in this community. I do also know that my record is kinda terrible, but most of my stuff has been long ago, and I've changed a lot which most of you probably have noticed. This is a server I've cared about for the 4 years I've been playing here, and I have experienced a lot of stuff.

The server atm is in huge lack of a staff team, and I would attempt to make another try to apply for enforcer as it's about 2-3 years ago I last applied I didn't believe I would ever be able to be capable to become a staff member of perp, as I had a hard time with the rules, which I have followed almost all the time here. I am a bit Toxic I am aware of that, but I don't really disrespect people anymore, it has happend very few times and I had left after that aswell to not make it any worse than it was already.

I've been playing Garry's mod since 2013, and between that I have been staff member on several servers, and several community's not only Garry's mod related. These servers has been SantosRP, DarkRP, PoliceRP, Perp and many other different stuff. I am very interested in roleplay and if it's something I really wanna do I'm also pretty good at it, I've been through a lot between the community, and I believe I have made KINDA peace with most people here aswell. The staff members are doing an extremely amazing job, but they need help and I am open to help them out as good as I can.
I have always been dedicated as a staff member, and been able to hold anger and displease inside when being a staff member, and I can guarantee you that's something I will withhold with all my will inside here.

I love this community, and I love all the players. I have never really been a biased person, not fully atleast, I've always been once for hearing both sides of a story, and also investigating further into situations that has been going on, which I would love to show my ability if I get the chance to proof myself. I know I've lost a lot of those chances when I've gotten banned and warned, but I feel I can prove myself better if I get this chance.
I have had a huge part in CriminalRP lately especially since I came back from the ban, I also have been a part of police, I have also been Corporal Twice which should indicate I know some of what I am doing.
I often see minges on Perpheads, and Sweaters going around doing whatever they want, because situations doesn't get handled with a lot.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: I haven't been too good with this, but I promise I will.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Again.. I know my reputation hasn't been the best, but I feel this would be the best time to prove myself to you all that I can be a good staff member if I even get the chance. I probably wont, but it is very much worth the try to help out the staff members that is in need rn. Also I'm aware of that the AR's I've made, which most of them was closed cause I realised how petty they were..

REQUIREMENTS:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

1. Your time played on the server must be at least one week: Yup
  2. No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server: Not really.. But at this point I feel that staff is very much needed even though it's maybe dumb.
  3. You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them: I've had mostly lately, as I've stopped a lot of people from breaking rules, mostly my friends cause their the ones listening to me.
  4. You must have access to and use a microphone: Very much so
  5. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server: I'm still trying to work on that, but it's okay now and then, trying to make it better..
+support Really does deserve this, always helped me when I asked and helped me sort some things in the game. Nice guy and Mad at defending bases :)

Reaction score
Thank you very much for the kind words, I really do appreciate the support I'm getting!

• Friendly
Reaction score
I'm sorry you feel that way, I guess I haven't been too nice to you either which I apologise for being an idiot sometimes. I understand that you don't think I deserve staff and nothing I really can change about it. But thanks for your reply, it'll still help me out a lot! ^^

n0tMeLoL

Nothing you have done. I genuinely just feel that you wouldn’t be a good staff member from your conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.