Deleted member 6228

STEAM NAME: Inchs

IN-GAME NAME:
Inch Ross

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:16179036

UK

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

I planned on waiting a little bit longer per staff advice, but almost a few weeks have passed since my last application, not only do I feel ready @Dom_ advised me to make another application.

I've been a member of Perpheads for what feels like a very long time, despite me only being here since 2016 and in that time I've come to make a many good friends. I've had some amazing time of Perpheads, amassing a lot of game time and now I feel as if though I am ready to move onto the next step. The server needs staff, although I admit I haven't been as active lately it is because I am focusing on all the coursework I have been given for University, since all of my exams and shit have been cancelled I'm overwhelmed with a lot of it.

I have relatively little bans and warnings compared to a lot of other people that have been playing in the same time frame, and I understand that I have a major ban on my record but part of me doing this is because I feel like I have reformed to a degree and I am ready to prove that the second chance has not gone to waste. A lot of people have re offended since coming back but I am determined to help the server grow. I make as many good suggestions as I can, I am trying to climb and be active in the PD, I obtained the rank of CPL after being back only a short time!

I don't want to write too much and give you too much to read, Dom was adamant I should make this application again, so here I am! I really hope you can accept me as a respected staff member, I am here to evenly and fairly enforce the rules, there will be no bias and I want nothing more then to encourage good rp!

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
I am active, mostly playing with Lewis and Madda as of late but always available.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
TY FOR READING HOMIES

Reaction score
You seem like an okay guy, but there is several rules you don't understand just like me that ended that way. There was several times where you complained about something I did, which turned out was okay when I was a staff member. You're also really aggressive if you don't get exactly what you want and I fear that as a Moderator, that you wouldn't be able to handle how people are, especially over new staff.

People test new staff members, and try to test which limits they can go by.

For example when you shot 2 Slaughters you got warned for, you refused to believe that was against the rules and made a Warning Dispute, which got denied. I fear you would do the same as I did, and not understand few of the rules properly and get yourself in big trouble.

I'm gonna stay Neutral.

With that being said, good luck mate.

Deleted member 6228

Appreciate the reply, that was more a misunderstanding of the new rival system as I believed the point was to encourage fighting between orgs, but as seen that was not the case and my bad.
The only time I remember getting angry at you was when you tried to warn me for killing you with a knife, but that was deemed okay as I made a staff complaint against you and it was accepted? So I'm not sure what situation you're talking about

Reaction score
Well Basically, was the worse of the situations. There have been few situations I confronted you about smt, and you had a bit of a attitude. Not too bad, but Idk how it'll work out. And Tbh i'm more worried that you're gonna end up like I did, and trust me that's not funny being demoted, despite it being just a game when you just wanna help.

Either way, you have a certain personality, and I can't say whether it'll be good or not as staff. I just don't feel you're ready to be a staff member yet. Then again, as most people say "Who are you to say that, when you weren't ready" Well... I do have the experience of NOT being ready.

Mim

Reaction score
+Support I have been in many RP situations with Inchs both cop and civ and knows his rules extremely well and would do a great deal of enforcing them, he is always trying to help in OOC and has the perfect fun but serious when the situation needs it attitude. Good luck Inchs

Reaction score
The problem also I would spare you is, if you're not ready. Even if you were a good staff member, but got demoted for some reason. You would have to wait for a while before applying again for a proper chance atleast, and I would spare you that as it's annoying though understandable and therefor best to be ready first time being staff, I'm sure most staff would be able to confirm that.

Reaction score
You have a great understanding of the rules to my awareness and its cool rping with you but last time you weren’t really active and as I have been banned for some days now I didn’t have the chance to see change. So I am not going to rate anything as of now. Good luck though.

Reaction score
I haven't played with you enough to structure an opinion on you, but I've seen you around and you seem like a really nice guy with good intentions. I also have no doubt you know the rules and laws well enough to enforce them. +Support

Status
Not open for further replies.