Ayjay's enforcer application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayjay

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Ayjay Harlem

Steam Name: ayjay ツ

Why do you want to be an enforcer:
For the last few years, I have been a part of this community. I have been a staff member twice before, reaching the role of Administrator back in 2014. I have been a member of this community for extremely long time, I've watched people come and go, and I've been a part of the grass roots which made this community into what it is today. As you'd guess, I've made some pretty bad and stupid decisions in that time, although I feel the good outweighs the bad, I will never attempt to justify or diminish the bad I did. I completely accept I am a contervertial candidate, but I have put a lot of time and effort trying to make up and prove myself against the negative stigma which had been synonymous with my name for a long time.

I've responded to thousands of reports, worked under four Senior Administrators and have perfected an understanding, confident and well-recieved administration style over that time. I was often commended for responding to lots of reports, whilst maintaining a high attention to detail whilst consulting with server users.

I love this community, and I've never tried to hide that. I try to help out as much as possible, in ways such as developing and assisting the Police Department alongside @Medulla and @ Jordan, creating Paralake News alongside @roxie and often being involved in development and testing with @Fredy - I want what is best for the server, and I always have - We've all put a lot into playing here, and I want to do everything in my power to extend the amount of time this community is standing.

I feel I am surplus to all requirements, and offer a large quantity of experience from being in the staff team previously, I'm not going into this blind.. I've done this a lot before, and I want to continue administrating in order to assist the community more.

Do you have anything else to say?:
I sincerely hope I get a chance to prove myself this time, I really have tried to give as much as I can to this community, and I do hope that I can be back administrating as soon as I can.

Thank you for reading!

AyJay.

Reaction score
AyJay's helped a lot with the server the past few months and clearly wants to help make the server better. He has also proven to be a capable staff member twice before, so what is there really left to discuss?
+support

Reaction score
Was a good staff in the past and actually responded to reports, but due to stuff in the past people will no longer support. Fortunately I will support and do not follow the crowd.

Reaction score
Like I've said in his previous apps: he's a legit lad who's willing to help. Ignoring our ups and - more often - downs, I think he'd make a great staff member.

M

Reaction score
@MrLewis tells us not to rate these and I totally rate it but I can't.

@Bolli possibly still fat hates you but you're an absolute nIcE GeM on the whole, competent administrator, clearly showing an outstanding interest in the community - and investing an unhealthy albeit honourable amount of time and effort.

Who'd have thought the PH messiah would hail from this shithole.
kQh0zlU.png

Reaction score
After leaving the community for a while (mainly because i forgot it), i came back april this month. The first month, i was still a bit lost and to be honest, abandoned. After a while, AyJay reached out to me and asked if i wanted to help with a project. It was Paralake News. We started developing it together and i started to realize how ayjay truly is: a really nice lad. Even though his rule knowledge is outstanding, more important than knowing the rules is his personality. He is an extremely nice guy willing to help others. Very reliable, very friendly and very fun to hang out with. I've seen him help a lot with the server lately as well.

Cheers man.
PS.: In case you still haven't realized > +support (the biggest i could give)

Deleted member 1235

Ayjay has proved himself time and time again to be a dedicated and hard working member of this community. All interactions I had with him when he was staff were magnificent, always responding to reports and dealing with them efficiently and professionally. His work with Paralake News and helping out @Fredy further go to prove this.

If he isn't busy kicking pigeons, he's busy helping make the server a better place. I said it previously and I'll say it again, he would be an asset to the staff team.

Reaction score
Top guy and although I'm extremely passive-aggressive towards you its nothing personal, just me being a retard lmfao.

Good rule knowledge and you care about this community - something we've needed for a while.

+Support
Big ups

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Never knew AyJay before he was unbanned. Having worked with him since within the Police Department and seen him in-game, on the forums and on Teamspeak. I feel there's no reason why he shouldn't be given a chance back in the staff team as I see him as a very determined person that always wants to give back the community and a great candidate for enforcer. Good luck.

Reaction score
+Support
AyJay is a very friendly member of the community and is always able to help out otherss. I Believe he would be a great staff member.

Also AyJay drink your milk inside joke

Reaction score
As said before I respect Ayjay to such a high level, his dedication to the server this year has been immense, his rise in the PD and his work towards developing paralake news has definitely not gone un noticed, very mature as he should be for his age and is very calm.
Huge support from me!

Reaction score
Press F for tomhills router

gqeUX5x.png

qypvySp.png

on a serious note so i dont get 2.4'd.

What makes me feel certain that you dont have to prove yourself you are a good member for the 3rd time possibly in the future? I dont really trust you with powers right now based on your history. Not saying you're a bad guy, but its like making a criminal governour because he did charity work.

Reaction score
In my opinion, JayAy has to be one of the best applicants we've had for a while. He has shown his dedication for PH via his contributions towards the server such as Paralake news, along with various other additions especially PLPD.
I look forward to potentially work alongside him if he is accepted.

Also he turned my internet off once.

+support.

Status
Not open for further replies.